Talksport now (continued)

Re: Talksport now

blue underpants said:
stony said:
Uwe is on Hawksbee and Jacobs this afternoon, talking about his book.
Revealed that when he was in hospital fighting for his life stricken by cancer a Blue phoned him with a recording of 45,000 City fans singing his name
Magic

I thought he held his phone up at the game so Uwe could hear the chanting live.

Tick Tock said:
And if you were indeed the famous Brian Moore I would imagine that you would spell Cech correctly. Epic fail

Brian Moore ‏@brianmoore666 2 Nov
Note to Bluemoon posters - it really is me.

Over 100,000 followers. Epic fail.

Vienna_70 said:
blue underpants said:
stony said:
Uwe is on Hawksbee and Jacobs this afternoon, talking about his book.
Revealed that when he was in hospital fighting for his life stricken by cancer a Blue phoned him with a recording of 45,000 City fans singing his name
Magic

Is that what he said, i couldnt hear him very well i was drilling a hole in the wall, well done that blue then!!!

blue underpants said:
Vienna_70 said:
blue underpants said:
Magic

Is that what he said, i couldnt hear him very well i was drilling a hole in the wall, well done that blue then!!!

I'm sure that's what I read in an extract from Uwe's new book.

Tim Vickery drooling over kun,said he can't wait to see him in the world cup,reminds him so much of romario.

lmjones1uk said:
Rag wankfest right now on TS

I`m sure that fat knacker Brazil has a wee lump in his pants when they talk about the rags and weeeee Davey.

Uwe's comments regarding Barce and their possession for the sake of it versus the German style of possession going forward to make chances and applying pressure all over the pitch. The German method requires a higher level of fitness and therefore younger players ( who have more stamina i presume). Listening to Gough later, he was laughing about Uwe mistaking him for Durham and ripping into him for criticising Brentford, in a one-sided tirade that was factually wrong (nothing new there then) but said when he realised he came back and apologised.
Can see Uwe going far, maybe not in the Prem but a top Bundesliga team perhaps, good luck to a great bloke.

Vienna_70 said:
brianmoore666 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
stop trying to impress everyone by squeezing in a longer word in than needed, it makes you look a twat.

seriously

Mate, I use words that mean the specific thing I want them to say. It's don't care if other people don't like it. I'm not going to apologise for having and using an education. If you think articulacy and/or literacy is a negative thing it says much about you and nothing about me.

F****** 0 - 2 to Newcastle - ruined my day, even after watching England beat the SDs.

Welcome to Bluemoon, Brian.

As a Cornishman, I would have loved to see Graham Dawe win more England caps, but there's no denying that the chap he was trying to dislodge from the England front row was also an excellent hooker.

But SDs, Brian?

Shackle Draggers.

Have to distance myself from some of the nonsense and dangerous nonsense, on TalkSport about concussion. All the growing evidence is that effects of trauma are wide-ranging and not always apparent on first examination, however thorough.

All recent papers stress the need for conservative management of trauma, however mild and in cases where there are clear signs of it a player should not be allowed back onto the field. The decision should be taken by a properly qualified trauma expert and absolutely not the player himself or a manager. Thankfully the instances of secondary trauma are small but they are real and have resulted in two deaths recently. It isn't a question of guts it a matter of safety.

If you want to see the most up to date global statement reference the Zurich 2012 agreed paper on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.