Talksport now (continued)

Re: Talksport now

gordondaviesmoustache said:
KentBlue said:
At least we have certainly moved on immeasurably from then.
Tell that the CSKA followers.

To the tune of Bluemoon:
"Moved on
We've immeasurably moved on
Moved on......"

That'll show them.
(Bread of Heaven tune)

"...We're not racist
We're not racist
We're not racist anymore
We're not racist anymore…"

Durham wants Hart to go to Arsenal cause he reckons Pellers has let Hart down

HEADS GONE

blue underpants said:

HEADS GONE

How many keepers has winger gone through,in recent times I am sure they are not great at coaching keepers

mac said:
blue underpants said:

HEADS GONE

How many keepers has winger gone through,in recent times I am sure they are not great at coaching keepers
Durham reckons its all a conspiracy by Pellers to get his own keeper in from Malaga

Definately HEADS GONE

blue underpants said:
mac said:
blue underpants said:

HEADS GONE

Durham reckons its all a conspiracy by Pellers to get his own keeper in from Malaga

Definately HEADS GONE

Durham is only interested in England and thinks Joe must move away, is an insult to all at City for daring to claim Mr Pelergrini has an agenda.
Wake up Durham, Joe has been poor for a while that goes back to last season with some of Joes Clangers but to state he must move away is at best Potty.
But to bad mouth City is very Rich from a media whom Witch hunt anything that dares speak out and be critical about THOSE RAGS yet refuse to slaughter United if they dont play their players. The clown Micheal Gray also likes to use that Media to promote those Rags and take apart any players whom dare tackle a RAG but i tried to get on to ask him would you also condem players from United that have Ended Manchester City players with career ending tackles but as ever I couldnt get on.
VILE RAG INSPIRED MEDIA.
A vile radio station that should be renamed "TalkUnitedRadio"

Good luck tonight and I don't want to see any of you in Cossack costumes singing подмосковные вечера songs in retaliation.

AntiUnited said:
Some 1 from BM on TS now ? he sounds like a poster XD

HAHAHAHAH this guy is a bm poster.. he brought up dejong XD
Missed it, what did he say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.