Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
richardtheref said:
Brazil this morning kept referring to Utd as "we". Said it about 5 times between 7.30am-8.00am this morning thus finally dispelling any doubts anyone may have as to who he supports. Also about 7.40 this morning they had a rag on who kept saying that "Jones and FERGUSON where immense at the back" for the rags last night. Are they really that desparate to now having to resort to playing piss can at the back.
Brazil says 'we' about Ipswich and more precisely, Celtic. He's a declared Celtic fan and probably uses 'we' when referring to teams he has played for. He has probably said it about Spurs.
Come off it Pigeonho, I actually don’t mind TalkSport but Alan Brazil is a United glory hunter. I never even thought it was debatable. He’s like Michael Owen, he is just leaching on to United.

@BluePhil8 said:
Pigeonho said:
richardtheref said:
Brazil this morning kept referring to Utd as "we". Said it about 5 times between 7.30am-8.00am this morning thus finally dispelling any doubts anyone may have as to who he supports. Also about 7.40 this morning they had a rag on who kept saying that "Jones and FERGUSON where immense at the back" for the rags last night. Are they really that desparate to now having to resort to playing piss can at the back.
Brazil says 'we' about Ipswich and more precisely, Celtic. He's a declared Celtic fan and probably uses 'we' when referring to teams he has played for. He has probably said it about Spurs.
Come off it Pigeonho, I actually don’t mind TalkSport but Alan Brazil is a United glory hunter. I never even thought it was debatable. He’s like Michael Owen, he is just leaching on to United.
Like I say, he says 'we' about Ipswich and Celtic, with the latter being his declared team. Not making it up, listen more and you will see for yourself.

Pigeonho said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Pigeonho said:
Like I say, he says 'we' about Ipswich and Celtic, with the latter being his declared team. Not making it up, listen more and you will see for yourself.
I actually cant fucking stand Brazil and he is biased to the rags,no two ways abt that,but pidge is right he has gone on record many times as saying i support one team only and that is Celtic....

The cookie monster said:
Pigeonho said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I actually cant fucking stand Brazil and he is biased to the rags,no two ways abt that,but pidge is right he has gone on record many times as saying i support one team only and that is Celtic....
He is biased towards United, but then again Summerbee, for example, would be towards us. As said earlier, Brazil always talks favourably about the clubs he has played for. If it was on air when Ipswich went on their little run with Finidi George back in 2000, he would never have shut up about that as out of all the teams he yaps on about, (bar Celtic), he talks most favourably about Ipswich.
I can take him or leave him, he doesn't bother me. He comes across as a bit of a buffoon on air, probably purposely so, but I bet he's alright to go on the piss with, especially if the flash **** pays.

Pigeonho said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Pigeonho said:
I listen to it most mornings on the drive to work. I don’t have a problem with him saying ‘we’ when talking about United, as you say; he says it for Ipswich and Celtic too. However the amount of time he spends talking about United is disproportionate compared to the time he gives other teams. Also, the nickname ‘wee Davey’, referring to Rooney as ‘Wayne’ and Van Persie as ‘Robin’ as well as the affection in his voice when talking about ‘Sir Alex’. It’s easy to see why people think his show leans towards United, hence why he is labelled a rag.

Don't listen to Talksport much since I stopped working and don't spend that much time driving but I do miss Ronnie Irani. Yes I know he's a free loading, glory hunting, arrogant, Essex living, thick, plastic, rag twat, but apart from that, he was so shite he was actually funny. Particularly toward the end when somebody had obviously tipped the svelte like Brazil that Chicken would soon be off the menu and so he started taking the piss out of him. The raw emotion in Brazils voice as he announced to the nation that "oh yeah, forgot to mention, Irani's not here anymore". I was deeply moved !

@BluePhil8 said:
Pigeonho said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I listen to it most mornings on the drive to work. I don’t have a problem with him saying ‘we’ when talking about United, as you say; he says it for Ipswich and Celtic too. However the amount of time he spends talking about United is disproportionate compared to the time he gives other teams. Also, the nickname ‘wee Davey’, referring to Rooney as ‘Wayne’ and Van Persie as ‘Robin’ as well as the affection in his voice when talking about ‘Sir Alex’. It’s easy to see why people think his show leans towards United, hence why he is labelled a rag.
He refers to Hoddle as 'Glenn', to past Ipswich players by their Christian name. Actually he refers to current Spurs players in that way too, 'Jermaine' being the one he did it the most with up until his departure. Granted i've never heard him refer to Aguero as 'Sergio' or Kolarov as 'Aleks', but maybe that's because he doesn't have an affection to the club like his does the others. Oh, he refers to Lennon as 'Neil', too.
It's not a problem.

Pigeonho said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Pigeonho said:
He refers to Hoddle as 'Glenn', to past Ipswich players by their Christian name. Actually he refers to current Spurs players in that way too, 'Jermaine' being the one he did it the most with up until his departure. Granted i've never heard him refer to Aguero as 'Sergio' or Kolarov as 'Aleks', but maybe that's because he doesn't have an affection to the club like his does the others. Oh, he refers to Lennon as 'Neil', too.
It's not a problem.
Fair points.

Like I say though, there is a disproportionate amount of time spent talking about United which is why the other nicknames for Ipswich, Spurs and Celtic aren’t as well known. Also, I still can’t stand the dick head even if he's a Celtic fan.

Fat Heid was wank at United about on a par with Ralph Milne, Prunier and Taibi.....More to do with his love for wee D than any great liking for the red shite as I don't remember him being as bad as this before.

I had to laugh at the Summerbee comparison as well.

@BluePhil8 said:
Pigeonho said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Just a guess but I presume your referring to 'Sralex'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.