Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
raghunter57 said:
Any words of wisdom today from the Moston Weasel regarding his fave radio show Talkshite.
Sorry, but I will not be able to reply to your snide reaction, as like most on here will be working and I don't mean sat behind a screen trolling as you appear to do most days.
Oh by the way do you ever get out?
Hahaha, you have done a massive about turn in your view on talksport I see. It is you, my unstable friend, who loves to hate talksport and puts himself through what seems like self-inflicted torture by listening to the station - then come on here all bitter about it because you don't like what you have heard. Half the time you've probably not even heard most of what you put on here anyway, as you have a pre-conceived opinion of what the nasty ikkle men at talksport have said about city.

Grumpy ****.

And it's Failsworth. The Failsworth Ferret.

de niro said:
raghunter57 said:
Any words of wisdom today from the Moston Weasel regarding his fave radio show Talkshite.
Sorry, but I will not be able to reply to your snide reaction, as like most on here will be working and I don't mean sat behind a screen trolling as you appear to do most days.
Oh by the way do you ever get out?

ouch.

How is that ouch?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
[bigimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Mustela_nivalis_-British_Wildlife_Centre-4.jpg[/bigimg]
Far too well groomed to be from Moston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.