Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTFs this, no Durham again, I cannot listen to this twat Max Rushden and the even bigger twat Gough gushing over the swamp dwellers

Allo Allo it is for me instead

blue underpants said:
WTFs this, no Durham again, I cannot listen to this twat Max Rushden and the even bigger twat Gough gushing over the swamp dwellers

Allo Allo it is for me instead

I turned it off instantly.

'It was the United of old' fuck me they should've lost and spent 10 minutes time wasting! Their defence looked fragile and they needed a 40 year old who can't do it against the top Premier teams to take them home against a bang average Greek side.

Football genius Gough seems to think that the quality of the team you are playing is an irrelevance !
Rag on saying Liverpool fans were "bricking it" because of the possibility of them finishing 4th and the rags winning the CL and getting Liverpool's spot.
Let the delusions commence!

Bodicoteblue said:
Football genius Gough seems to think that the quality of the team you are playing is an irrelevance !
Rag on saying Liverpool fans were "bricking it" because of the possibility of them finishing 4th and the rags winning the CL and getting Liverpool's spot.
Let the delusions commence!

I'm not in the mood for thick Yorkshire twat today...5 mins and switched off.

Listened to it just after 4pm and lasted for 5 minutes when, who ever it was, was saying that the rags game with Olympiakos was the same quality of opposition as City V Barca and Arse V Bayern because it was the same round in the competition! So it's not who you play, but when you play!!!

Hoghead said:
Listened to it just after 4pm and lasted for 5 minutes when, who ever it was, was saying that the rags game with Olympiakos was the same quality of opposition as City V Barca and Arse V Bayern because it was the same round in the competition! So it's not who you play, but when you play!!!
Max Rushden. Was a silly comment but Gough put him right.

Sky Blue said:
Fat Heid was wank at United about on a par with Ralph Milne, Prunier and Taibi.....More to do with his love for wee D than any great liking for the red shite as I don't remember him being as bad as this before.

I had to laugh at the Summerbee comparison as well.

Me too.

Buzzer spent nine years at City and won four major trophies. He is not only a true club legend, but an ambassador for this wonderful club, too.

Boiled bollock spent two injury-ravaged seasons at the swamp towards the end of his career.

No comparison.

Any words of wisdom today from the Moston Weasel regarding his fave radio show Talkshite.
Sorry, but I will not be able to reply to your snide reaction, as like most on here will be working and I don't mean sat behind a screen trolling as you appear to do most days.
Oh by the way do you ever get out?

raghunter57 said:
Any words of wisdom today from the Moston Weasel regarding his fave radio show Talkshite.
Sorry, but I will not be able to reply to your snide reaction, as like most on here will be working and I don't mean sat behind a screen trolling as you appear to do most days.
Oh by the way do you ever get out?

ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.