Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue underpants said:
Durham doing what he does best, winding thick Gooners up

AS about as thick as anyone who listens to that station at all.

Find it hilarious anyone getting worked up about anything anyone on that station says.

Everyone thinks they're hilarious till it's their club they are slagging off.

I'd rather have root canal than listen to a drunken fat jock,those 2 pervos Gray and Keys, a bitter chav and a ginga knob with little club supporter syndrome.

The only thing good about that station was when they had Gaunt on in the mornings, a bit of a ranter and slightly barking but between him and Galloway at least you knew they truly believed in the sh*te they spouted and it wasn't just for effect.

Listening to their commentary of the West Ham/rags game on the way back from the game I reffed this afternoon I heard Collymore describing Shreks 1st goal. Imagine my shock when he said that Shrek had kicked the ball "the full length of the pitch". Really???? Was even more shocked when I actually saw it, more like 40 odd yards.

richardtheref said:
Listening to their commentary of the West Ham/rags game on the way back from the game I reffed this afternoon I heard Collymore describing Shreks 1st goal. Imagine my shock when he said that Shrek had kicked the ball "the full length of the pitch". Really???? Was even more shocked when I actually saw it, more like 40 odd yards.

Equates to Collymore saying " I never touched her"

Put it on last night and fell asleep, woke up 3 times during the night, EVERY FUCKING TIME THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE 'GOAL OF THE MILLENIUM'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.