Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
Bloke on there now is a Leeds fan and having a few digs at the Rags and pointing the finger at Cork (I think it's him) by telling him he's a Rag - Cork tried to deny it but has given in a bit! Said some good stuff about the investment by the owners and called another journo a Rag as he had a dig about Pellegrini. Not bad, and to think I just turned over for a few minutes in between some rubbish on Radio 4!

It's James Brown from the Sabotage Times.
He was pretty good bigging us up saying we are the future and set up to be the biggest club in the world in the next few years on and off the field

Then the boiled bollock chips in with,yes but Utd are still the biggest club in the world then immediately says I'm a Celtic fan and not being biased.

The cookie monster said:
malg said:
Bloke on there now is a Leeds fan and having a few digs at the Rags and pointing the finger at Cork (I think it's him) by telling him he's a Rag - Cork tried to deny it but has given in a bit! Said some good stuff about the investment by the owners and called another journo a Rag as he had a dig about Pellegrini. Not bad, and to think I just turned over for a few minutes in between some rubbish on Radio 4!

He was pretty good bigging us up saying we are the future and set up to be the biggest club in the world in the next few years on and off the field

Then the boiled bollock chips in with,yes but Utd are still the biggest club in the world then immediately says I'm a Celtic fan and not being biased.
Yep. Both of those fuckers said far too often 'I'm not a United fan though'. I reckon the bloke got Cork bang to rights.

malg said:
The cookie monster said:
malg said:

Yep. Both of those fuckers said far too often 'I'm not a United fan though'. I reckon the bloke got Cork bang to rights.

The old " some of my best friends are Rags " defence eh?

malg said:
Bloke on there now is a Leeds fan and having a few digs at the Rags and pointing the finger at Cork (I think it's him) by telling him he's a Rag - Cork tried to deny it but has given in a bit! Said some good stuff about the investment by the owners and called another journo a Rag as he had a dig about Pellegrini. Also said that an article in todays times is basically an advert for the Rags! Not bad, and to think I just turned over for a few minutes in between some rubbish on Radio 4!

you missed Nick Robinson, political editor for BBC hoping for a rag 6-1 win, always knew he was a ****

malg said:
The cookie monster said:
malg said:

It's clear that Cork may primarily be a Stoke fan as he claims but his rag credentials are very impressive. On SSN a few years ago when taking part in a mutual masturbation session over GPC he referred to the rags as 'we' and 'us'.

bluethrunthru said:
Nearly choked on my toast when Brazil said he was a Celtic fan and not a Rag !!!!!!!!!!!
You do know though that he is a Celtic fan, don't you? He may have an affection for United or whatever you want to call it, but it's pretty clear based on what he has said time and time again that he is a Celtic fan the same way you and I are City fans.

Matt Holland openly declared himself as a United fan on Friday, funnily enough, so there's one true United fan for you to hate. :-)

laserblue said:
malg said:
The cookie monster said:

It's clear that Cork may primarily be a Stoke fan as he claims but his rag credentials are very impressive. On SSN a few years ago when taking part in a mutual masturbation session over GPC he referred to the rags as 'we' and 'us'.
He said in the paper review . . . My heart wants a utd win but my head says city will win it
That's all you need to know abt cork.

Believe me cork is a rag. I know him (know not like!) quite well from my junior Staffordshire cricket days. Used to play with him at under 19 level and he was ALWAYS a rag. So I don't know where all this 'im a stokie' has come from. Stoke fans in the team used to slaughter him for being a glory hunter. Even used to make him cry. Despite being the best player, he was hugely unpopular and was an annoying little shit to be honest. I obviously didn't get on with him being a blue, and he used to try and take the piss out of me because city were shit. He even ran me out on purpose once and said afterwards 'know your place city boy'. Nasty little twat in those days. Mellowed a bit nowerdays but I must admit I try to avoid him if I ever see him. Makes me cringe! So there you go. 100‰ rag, but probably only when they're winning.

Who the fuck actually cares anyway? Not everybody supports the same team, if they did it wouldn't really work would it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.