Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard brazils co pesenter " your heart wants man u to win but yout head says otherwise " , Is he speaking on behalf of the nation then ? Rag wankfest and anti city bias is unreal.

wattle said:
Believe me cork is a rag. I know him (know not like!) quite well from my junior Staffordshire cricket days. Used to play with him at under 19 level and he was ALWAYS a rag. So I don't know where all this 'im a stokie' has come from. Stoke fans in the team used to slaughter him for being a glory hunter. Even used to make him cry. Despite being the best player, he was hugely unpopular and was an annoying little shit to be honest. I obviously didn't get on with him being a blue, and he used to try and take the piss out of me because city were shit. He even ran me out on purpose once and said afterwards 'know your place city boy'. Nasty little twat in those days. Mellowed a bit nowerdays but I must admit I try to avoid him if I ever see him. Makes me cringe! So there you go. 100‰ rag, but probably only when they're winning.
I can believe all that mate & he is 100% a rag
In fact they have just interviewed mike phelan who said right at the end I think we could upset city,and cork them pops up . . . Come on utd
He hasn't stopped all morning.

The cookie monster said:
wattle said:
Believe me cork is a rag. I know him (know not like!) quite well from my junior Staffordshire cricket days. Used to play with him at under 19 level and he was ALWAYS a rag. So I don't know where all this 'im a stokie' has come from. Stoke fans in the team used to slaughter him for being a glory hunter. Even used to make him cry. Despite being the best player, he was hugely unpopular and was an annoying little shit to be honest. I obviously didn't get on with him being a blue, and he used to try and take the piss out of me because city were shit. He even ran me out on purpose once and said afterwards 'know your place city boy'. Nasty little twat in those days. Mellowed a bit nowerdays but I must admit I try to avoid him if I ever see him. Makes me cringe! So there you go. 100‰ rag, but probably only when they're winning.
In fact they have just interviewed mike phelan who said right at the end I think we could upset city,and cork them pops up . . . Come on utd
I no mate just heard that and had to turn it off. How unprofessional is that? Oh well, that's our dom for you!

wattle said:
The cookie monster said:
wattle said:
I no mate just heard that and had to turn it off. How unprofessional is that? Oh well, that's our dom for you!

I was in the bath when he said that, threw my shampoo bottle at the radio.

DCIAC

Turn off "Talkshite" on your trannies, after all it is a Pro Rag media run by rags for Rags, with the bulk of their guests are either ex Rags or Rag Sycophants.
But, most of all don't hand over your hard worked for wages lining their pockets by phoning or texting what is a VILE MEDIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.