Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sheikh should set up TalkCity Radio, staff it with people like Mike Summerbee, Colin Bell, The Goat, Gary Owen, Glyn Pardon, Dave Wallace and Martin Samuel, then invite people like David Conn and Colin Shindler on just so you can all get wound up every now and again.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The Sheikh should set up TalkCity Radio, staff it with people like Mike Summerbee, Colin Bell, The Goat, Gary Owen, Glyn Pardon, Dave Wallace and Martin Samuel, then invite people like David Conn and Colin Shindler on just so you can all get wound up every now and again.

Great idea with Mr Fetlocks the main man running the Media.
He would be superb with a little help from other "SHARP WITTED BODS" on Bluemoon that provides so many fantastic subjects discussed on here.
Fetters for leader but who would be his assistants to run this Media?

FantasyIreland said:
Other than his prediction......Phelan,as he always does,presented himself very well.For a Rag,i like him.

Yea he came across well mate, unlike all the other ex rags he seems to have a bit of class about him when talking about football.

Don't know if you noticed his reaction when asked for a score for tonight, he can of 'huffed' as if to say 'id be surprised if united get anything'

To be fair to him i think he had to edge on their side regarding the result but i don't believe for a minute that he thinks it will happen

chris85mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Other than his prediction......Phelan,as he always does,presented himself very well.For a Rag,i like him.

Yea he came across well mate, unlike all the other ex rags he seems to have a bit of class about him when talking about football.

Don't know if you noticed his reaction when asked for a score for tonight, he can of 'huffed' as if to say 'id be surprised if united get anything'

To be fair to him i think he had to edge on their side regarding the result but i don't believe for a minute that he thinks it will happen
Over on Sky News this AM, old Holmes was a bit more scathing. He said there is little chance of a win whilst Moyes is in charge, that City are clear favourites and that he won't be watching it! lol.

mcmanus said:
FantasyIreland said:

I try to hate Phelan but can't for some reason.

I felt a bit sorry for him when the Boiled Bollock asked him whether or not Wee Davy had made a mistake getting rid of the backroom boys (of which Mike Phelan was a big part of!!) and bringing his own staff in. Cringeworthy stuff!!

Pigeonho said:
chris85mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:

Over on Sky News this AM, old Holmes was a bit more scathing. He said there is little chance of a win whilst Moyes is in charge, that City are clear favourites and that he won't be watching it! lol.

Tbf Pige he knows f*ck all about football hes just like piers morgan with arsenal

Absolute no nowt that runs his mouth when everything is rosy but spits his dummy out like a fat little kid when their struggling

FantasyIreland said:
I don't like Phelan at all - he's one of their lot after all :)) however he did come across very well.

Cork's been embarrassing with his continual chiming of "come on u*****"

Think it is time he went the same way as RIIAC. Let's get him Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.