Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, proper crying cunts this lot. Brilliant!

Forgot to add...

Driving to Birmingham tomorrow - cannot wait for the boiled bollock. Is it Ginola with him tomoz?

I love it when Goldstein loses it. He just starts ranting in that typical entitled rag wanker mode that we all know and love.

Rodney Marsh "United fans are the worst type of fans, they're horrible. Not the worst, that's Spurs fans" Then goes on to say "City fans on the other hand are the best"

He does sound a little tipsy though.

Rodney Marsh - alright, I know, I know - but just on Sports Bar now. Great value.

"United fans are the worst type of fans, you see them at the stadium in their green and gold and all because they've had a little bit of a bad time.... City fans have stuck by them in numbers..."

You can hear the steam coming out of Goldstein's ears.

strongbowholic said:
Rodney Marsh - alright, I know, I know - but just on Sports Bar now. Great value.

"United fans are the worst type of fans, you see them at the stadium in their green and gold and all because they've had a little bit of a bad time.... City fans have stuck by them in numbers..."

You can hear the steam coming out of Goldstein's ears.

Sweet.

citysix said:
Come on bollock head lets hear ya
He's showing an unhealthy interest in David Ginolas watches, farmland and free range chickens this morning, he cannot bring himself to praise the mighty Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.