Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colonel said:
Pigeonho said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
I'd forgotten about Jon Gaunt. Horrible man, awful show. There was another one on there, Mike Dicken I think, whose show was the broadcasting equivalent of squeaky chalk on a blackboard, as well. Adrian Durham and Jason Cunty also need waterboarding into retirement.
The sidekicks on Talkshite are a watchword in awfulness as well. Cork, Gough and Colin Wanker. Dire.
H&J are the only presenters (along with the occasional and superb Brian Moore) I can listen to without wanting to maim someone
Mike Dicken died about 7 years ago I think.
Gaunty was good, if it was taken the way it was meant to be taken - as a WUM show. Passed the time of a morning anyway when I used to be on the road.

Nothing good about what Gaunt did though IMO. He had plenty of thick right wing extremists lording him up.
Yeah he was a right one for all that caper.

The Colonel said:
Pigeonho said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
I'd forgotten about Jon Gaunt. Horrible man, awful show. There was another one on there, Mike Dicken I think, whose show was the broadcasting equivalent of squeaky chalk on a blackboard, as well. Adrian Durham and Jason Cunty also need waterboarding into retirement.
The sidekicks on Talkshite are a watchword in awfulness as well. Cork, Gough and Colin Wanker. Dire.
H&J are the only presenters (along with the occasional and superb Brian Moore) I can listen to without wanting to maim someone
Mike Dicken died about 7 years ago I think.
Gaunty was good, if it was taken the way it was meant to be taken - as a WUM show. Passed the time of a morning anyway when I used to be on the road.

Nothing good about what Gaunt did though IMO. He had plenty of thick right wing extremists lording him up.

It was very clever. I would be more surprised if Gaunt believed half the shit he said. Went way too far one morning though as it was a subject a bit too close to his heart and lost his job.
Durham is a wind up merchant and should no way be put on the level of Cundy who is not just shit but also a WUM and a full on **** to boot

The Warnock comment is disgraceful! The sooner he is off the radio and well out of football all together the better

i am amazed if talksport is overwhelmed with complaints about Warnock today, his "joke" about the Malaysian plane was totally crass, his co presenter tried to cover up for him, but anyone listening knows what they heard.

colin murray is painful, and just goes to show how far you can go without having an iota of talent.

what on earth brian moore is doing on there I will never know, I have no knowledge of rugby whatsoever, but this bloke is interesting articulate and very knowledgeable, light years ahead of the rest.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
without a dream said:
Ducado said:
It won't be long until Murray is doing Hospital Radio, the audience must have plummeted it's a terrible show and he is a terrible presenter

Listeners were up at the last set of figures.

Haters gonna hate.

You do know that on bluemoon actual facts can get you banned

As one of four people who like Murray on bluemoon it's a risk I'm willing to take in his defence. He was shit on MOTD2 but he's a really good radio presenter and always has been.

Listning to Neil Warnock this morning on Talksport, he was moaning about the increased amount of abuse that fans are giving managers, mainly Moyes & Allardyce.
This guy is a hypocrite. What about the abuse that he has given to referees over the years.

Another vote for Murray here.
I like him and his dry sense of humour but still hardly listen as every time I switch on there's some cockney tosser trying to sell me a "vyne" or "boylarh".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.