Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durham saying that if the rags are 4-0 up when the legendary fly past happens then it will all look a bit silly!
If the rags are 4-0 up then I expect to see pigs flying past!

Haha! Get that **** back from Cardiff, love to hear how that phone could go. Moyes 'I know you shagged my daughter but can you come back and pull us out of the shit"!

The Warnock comment is disgraceful! The sooner he is off the radio and well out of football all together the better

dario2739 said:
Gotta say, after the years of perpetual Rag bias from Talkshite, I am now getting mightily pissed off with the Liverpool wankfest they have switched too!
ive noticed that too, they passed a real Prem winning test in beating Sunderland on Wednesday night apparently. I'm sort of not bothered they don't big up City like that though(not that they get much of a mention) .

Exchanging one team with istory for another. If we don't win the prem I just hope it is chelsea otherwise the wankfest will be just as bad as if the rags won it. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.