Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
johnny drug dealer vaughan comes close to murray for being the worst presenter..
He is just a knob

That knobhead off Soccer A.M. is fucking dire too!

johnny drug dealer vaughan comes close to murray for being the worst presenter..
He is just a knob
Vaughan is one of the smuggest ,most self obsessed , unfunny , media creations of all time . If he was as funny as he thinks he is , we'd all die laughing .

Bodicoteblue said:
He is just a knob
Vaughan is one of the smuggest ,most self obsessed , unfunny , media creations of all time . If he was as funny as he thinks he is , we'd all die laughing .

His career is on the way out why do you think he is on TS? Put it this way it's not a station where you further your career it's a stopping point whilst it plunges another one who will be hosting hospital radio in a few years

City Raider said:
'United are a club that stick together, we don't do this'....

Christ they really believe they're special

pmsl, they are going to an awful lot of trouble to oust Gollum. I wonder how many would top themselves if they went through have of what we've been through.

plastic beyond belief.

de niro said:
City Raider said:

pmsl, they are going to an awful lot of trouble to oust Gollum. I wonder how many would top themselves if they went through have of what we've been through.

plastic beyond belief.

moyes appointment is turning out to be a masterstroke by the glazers at least - noone is addressing the real problem

de niro said:
City Raider said:

plastic beyond belief.

Mentioned this at work this week.
7 months of pain I said,you are all acting like spoilt classless bastards (of which we know they are) I said try putting up with it for over 20 plus years....
This is Karma Bill,I am sure of it.

de niro said:
City Raider said:

plastic beyond belief.

Mentioned this at work this week.
7 months of pain I said,you are all acting like spoilt classless bastards (of which we know they are) I said try putting up with it for over 20 plus years....
This is Karma Bill,I am sure of it.

Its the first 20 years that are worst. ;)

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Pigeonho said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Colin Murray's Talkshite show is the most self indulgent shite I have ever listened to

I like Talkshite as a rule but this muppet is a joker
He's definitely no Keys & Gray. Infact fucking Gaunty was better than this show.

I'd forgotten about Jon Gaunt. Horrible man, awful show. There was another one on there, Mike Dicken I think, whose show was the broadcasting equivalent of squeaky chalk on a blackboard, as well. Adrian Durham and Jason Cunty also need waterboarding into retirement.
The sidekicks on Talkshite are a watchword in awfulness as well. Cork, Gough and Colin Wanker. Dire.
H&J are the only presenters (along with the occasional and superb Brian Moore) I can listen to without wanting to maim someone
He was alright was Mike Dicken. Used to enjoy his show. You might agree with him or not but he was as straight as a die. Always said it as he saw it and didn't suffer fools gladly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.