Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oman0115 said:
moomba said:
oman0115 said:
Clearly not, and that's a ridiculous analogy. I hope you're not driving whilst talking on the phone and typing btw :)

It's not a ridiculous analagy. You're unable to look beyond the agenda angle. You think I'm criticising Talksport because they are being unfair to us.

I'm not. I've simply said that I find the pro Liverpool blanket media coverage annoying. In the same way that I find James Cordons face on the TV every 10 seconds annoying.

On the other hand surprisingly enough as a City supporter I don't find blanket pro City coverage annoying. Or Sofia Vergaras tits in the TV every 10 seconds annoying.

No hypocrisy at all.

Actually it is. Being happy because your team wins and upset that a rival wins is totally different to, accepting a similar level of hype for us and getting wound up when the Dippers receive it themselves.

I'm not getting wound up. And you're wrong.

moomba said:
oman0115 said:
moomba said:
It's not a ridiculous analagy. You're unable to look beyond the agenda angle. You think I'm criticising Talksport because they are being unfair to us.

I'm not. I've simply said that I find the pro Liverpool blanket media coverage annoying. In the same way that I find James Cordons face on the TV every 10 seconds annoying.

On the other hand surprisingly enough as a City supporter I don't find blanket pro City coverage annoying. Or Sofia Vergaras tits in the TV every 10 seconds annoying.

No hypocrisy at all.

Actually it is. Being happy because your team wins and upset that a rival wins is totally different to, accepting a similar level of hype for us and getting wound up when the Dippers receive it themselves.

Well one of the above is tangible achievement, the other is opinion so that's a difference for a start. The difference between the two scenarios is pretty obvious tbf.

oman0115 said:
moomba said:
oman0115 said:

Well one of the above is tangible achievement, the other is opinion so that's a difference for a start. The difference between the two scenarios is pretty obvious tbf.

Like I said. You're unable to look past the agenda angle.

I get annoyed by things I don't like. Man United title, Liverpool wankfest, James Corden.

I don't get annoyed by things I do like. City wankfest, City title, Vergara.

In the long run if being more annoyed by James Corden than Sofia Vergara is hypocritical then a hypocrite I am.

moomba said:
oman0115 said:
moomba said:

I get annoyed by things I don't like. Man United title, Liverpool wankfest, James Corden.

In the long run if being more annoyed by James Corden than Sofia Vergara is hypocritical then a hypocrite I am.

No because that's based upon a calculation of variables in your own head which determine your opinion of different objects, entities or tangible achievements. Judging one 'wankfest' as you call it as over the top whilst advocating another is hypocritical. Not saying you should have a negative or positive option on of one like you do, just saying you should be objective and see it for what it is, praise of current circumstances.

Oh stop all his childish bickering. It's like the bloody House of Commons. "Yes you are." "No I'm not" "Yes you are" and so on and so on ad infinitum.

Big Swifty said:
Oh stop all his childish bickering. It's like the bloody House of Commons. "Yes you are." "No I'm not" "Yes you are" and so on and so on ad infinitum.

As soon as he admits he is :)

oman0115 said:
moomba said:
oman0115 said:

No because that's based upon a calculation of variables in your own head which determine your opinion of different objects, entities or tangible achievements. Judging one 'wankfest' as you call it as over the top whilst advocating another is hypocritical. Not saying you should have a negative or positive option on of one like you do, just saying you should be objective and see it for what it is, praise of current circumstances.

You're just not getting it are you?

Once again I'm not criticising Talksport for praising Liverpool. I'm not suggesting that they havent praised City. Or that the praise is undeserved. I'm not suggesting there is some sort of agenda to praise Liverpool and not us.

If you are incapable of understanding that then I've made my thoughts as clear as I can do its possibly best we move on.

Its not all about the Agenda. Try and look beyond.

moomba said:
oman0115 said:
moomba said:

Once again I'm not criticising Talksport for praising Liverpool. I'm not suggesting that they havent praised City. Or that the praise is over the top. I'm not suggesting there is some sort of agenda to praise Liverpool and not us.

If you are incapable of understanding that then I've made my thoughts as clear as I can do its possibly best we move on.

You're avoiding the hypocrisy angle which pleases me, and have no proof of the agenda one. Lets leave it that.

oman0115 said:
moomba said:
oman0115 said:

Once again I'm not criticising Talksport for praising Liverpool. I'm not suggesting that they havent praised City. Or that the praise is over the top. I'm not suggesting there is some sort of agenda to praise Liverpool and not us.

You're avoiding the hypocrisy angle which pleases me, and have no proof of the agenda one. Lets leave it that.

OK???

Big Swifty said:

Like I said earlier, I find it strange that on a City forum you can say that you like watching and reading pro-City coverage, and don't like watching and reading pro-other team coverage and get accused of being irrational and hypocritical.

Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.