Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened for 10 minutes on my way home earlier,couldn't fuckin believe my ears when they brought in the Dutch correspondent to translate and paper over what van persie had supposed to have said.Went on to say what a pack of lies it was and how fuckin happy he is at united and how he believes he will go on to end his career there.Even managed to throw in how he chose united over us .Jesus fuckin christ !

Thenumber1blue said:
Listened for 10 minutes on my way home earlier,couldn't fuckin believe my ears when they brought in the Dutch correspondent to translate and paper over what van persie had supposed to have said.Went on to say what a pack of lies it was and how fuckin happy he is at united and how he believes he will go on to end his career there.Even managed to throw in how he chose united over us .Jesus fuckin christ !
It's so fucking obvious isn't it.

malg said:
Thenumber1blue said:
It's so fucking obvious isn't it.

just a bit.

Thenumber1blue said:

Thank fuck for that..Negredo is better,stronger,younger and ours..try not to blub eh Rob when we walk out at Wembley..

Thenumber1blue said:
I was having my car washed when I heard this. Looked out of the window to see Bluemoon Rising coming in over Woodley. Lovely sight!

Thenumber1blue said:
[/quote]

Wasn't their old No.2 Shteeeeve McLaren was it per chance? :)

Pigeonho said:
City Raider said:
can't work out which the boiled bollock wants more, a cup upset or the press to cut wee divvy some slack
Can expect a lot of that. All the neutrals will want a cup upset, par for the course. They won't get one though, unfortunately for them.
Tony Gale on SSN just now, I will be cheering Sunderland on, oh well never mind
Brazil got his Jock buddy McLeish on now hoping he can see an upset like his Brum side against the Arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.