Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
Quinn on now,he really wants sunderland to win

I thought Quinn was OK. He said that because City will have plenty of other chances to win trophies and because Sunderland are the underdogs, he'd like them to win.

DGIAC was the real ****. Every time Quinn started talking about us, Gough would bring it back to the Makems, as if he was desperate to keep us out of the conversation.

DGIAC

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think for just this once Talksport gets a pass as far as "agenda" is concerned.

If Sunderland, or indeed Wigan and Stoke were playing in a Final at Wembley against Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton or Liverpool; I believe that's the full list of big clubs at this point in time :) - then every Blue out there would want to see an upset.

Also, I had a longish drive for me this morning and I really did enjoy the Colin Murray show. The George Best in the Laundrette story, Perry Groves excellent Gus Poyet gag and the incredibly moving, sad story of "The house of the beautiful sleeping Athlete".

It really was a good show.

Don't mind Murrays show. Not keen on some of his co presenters but Perry Groves is alright and Bob Mills hates the premier league. Michael Gray Islas been on 3 times this week and obviously loving Sunderland.

samharris said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I would much rather Talkspite big-upped Sunderland and Mystic Matterface saw shocks than them just glumly shrugging their collective shoulders and predicting a City landslide.
This shows that they want a Black Cats win, and actually consider it to be a realistic possibility, therefore they will be even more likely to be hiding the valium and Bic disposables come Monday morning when we have triumphed.
The breakfast show on Monday will be a wake without a corpse, unless the sauteed scrotum decides to end it all and dips his microphone into his coffee, at which point my penis will leave my body via masturbatory transubstantiation into a revelatory state of near Zen-like ejaculatory nirvana.

Wanker!! ;)
pmsl. Biggest laugh today. Thanks for that.

Chris in London said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Sam Matterface now saying "He can see and upset". Because City will not give this the same attention as Sunderland.
Just shows what he knows about modern day football teams. Fuck all. How do these no nothings get these jobs.

I'm sure City will have given this game the full preparation and attention and Sunderland will find this out on Sunday.

Talksport have the game live. They want people to listen who otherwise might not. Talking up an upset is far more likely to do that than if they are saying 'how many will city win by'.

Let's face it, if Sunderland were playing any other top 4 team we would be hoping for a Sunderland win. I don't have a problem with the media backing the plucky underdog against the favourite. It just sticks in the throat when that approach is abandoned whenever the rags are playing.

No problem with that. It was that he said we wouldn't give this game our full attention. We had bigger fish to fry.
Think that's rubbish, this is a FINAL course we're going to give it our all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.