Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep just heard the t**t,
Did I hear he is at the match tomorow,
just make sure if you see him give him plenty abuse,

Danny Mills is a man who stole a living as a footballer and is now continuing to steal a living as a questionable pundit.

bluemooncas said:
Yep just heard the t**t,
Did I hear he is at the match tomorow,
just make sure if you see him give him plenty abuse,
He sure is, its a stroll around to the press area for me tomorrow

It's actually quite sad that mills can only make money this way. He has turned into a Rent a bad mouth for city.. Hope city just ban him from the club completely and leave him to rot in the wilderness.

bluesoup said:
It's actually quite sad that mills can only make money this way. He has turned into a Rent a bad mouth for city.. Hope city just ban him from the club completely and leave him to rot in the wilderness.
Mrs Underpants going ape shit about that interview she is genuinely shocked as she didnt even know who Mills is and he was a former City player, shes saying the City press officer should be stood at the press entrance tomorrow and refuse him entry to the ground accreditation or not, and for once i agree with her, City are too soft

Inter Me Nan said:
What's he said?

Basically, City have gone backwards this season. We have slipped so far behind Utd its untrue for the gazzillians we have spent. We were an embarrisment in Europe, The players dont want to play for Mancini and we have a changing room that doesn't get on. Mancini should be sacked, and the pies are shit

*the last point might be a tad exaggerated

Graceyboy said:
Inter Me Nan said:
What's he said?

Basically, City have gone backwards this season. We have slipped so far behind Utd its untrue for the gazzillians we have spent. We were an embarrisment in Europe, The players dont want to play for Mancini and we have a changing room that doesn't get on. Mancini should be sacked, and the pies are shit

I agree with us going backward this season & i agree we were shite in europe, he's probarbly guessed about players not wanting to play for Mancini (Going off Dzeko sunday maybe?), the rest is bollocks.
He is a nonce though and i'm ashamed he wore our shirt.

Graceyboy said:
Inter Me Nan said:
What's he said?

I agree... Mancini shouldnt be sacked.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.