Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodicoteblue said:
Danny Kelly saying big news about City coming up- stay tuned !

He seemed to imply that he somehow knows Mancini will be gone within 48 hours. I hope not. Unless I misunderstood what he was trying to say.

Even if this was true, and it has been leaked on the eve of a cup final, I hope somebody at the club seriously gets their arse kicked.

Honestly,why do any of you listen to this clueless shite. Not one single person with anything to do with that station has not got a single fuckin clue what will happen next at City.

Mr Partridge said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Danny Kelly saying big news about City coming up- stay tuned !

He seemed to imply that he somehow knows Mancini will be gone within 48 hours. I hope not. Unless I misunderstood what he was trying to say.

Even if this was true, and it has been leaked on the eve of a cup final, I hope somebody at the club seriously gets their arse kicked.

Amazing if so.They have had days to focus on the cup final but the drunk retiring took all the headlines and then Shrek comes in to steal some more.Finally on the eve of the game they come out with there may be another manager in Manchester leaving soon.

Almost sounds carefully planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.