Talksport

No one listens to this station but we have a thread with over 2000 pages
I listen to it from time to time in the vaine hope I might be able to hear some sensible conversations about sport because as far as I can see in the uk there is no viable option of listening to a radio station that does that?,
Just now & again on Talk Sport there are actually some bits worth listening to but it is to be honest 80-85% dross,
I really dont know why someone cant set up a uk based radio station that features normal conversations about sport rather than all the "banter" & uninformed crap we get on Talksport.

I don't listen to it, and judging by the comments on here I'm not missing much. But it wouldn't be the BlueMoon forum if the TalkSport topic wasn't on our screens somewhere or other. A bit like references to 'blond haired shitbags on trains,' or 'Dave Whelan's broken leg,' part of BlueMoon's DNA I expect.
Has Dave Whelan broken his leg? When did that happen, as I’ve not heard about it?…….

“Arteta, he’s played a blinder….
Out of thr FA Cup, no european football so he’s not bothered because he’s trying to keep his players fresh as they want to win the premier league…Arteta has had an absolute worldie tonight”

THEM EXACT WORDS SPOKEN TONIGHT ON LIVE RADIO!!!!

Imagine if they had won?

This radio station needs banning - surely there is some kind of authority/regulator to stop this kind of shite? I would rather nail my balls to a sinking ship than listen to this for another 5mins which i’ll never get back.
I heard this, who was it that said it though? I haven’t switched this station on for a looong time but did last night, it went off again after that. About 4 minutes I think I lasted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.