Team for Arsenal

Andouble said:
for the most part it is an easy team to pick. I think it will be Pants, Zaba, Kolo, Savic, and Bridge; Razak, Hargreaves (?), and De Jong, with AJ, Kolarov, and Dzeko attacking.

Silva, Milner, and Yaya won't play and Barry and Balotelli are suspended. Aguero and Nasri on the bench.

yeh that is pants!

We look tired today so almost a complete change of team for Arsenal, if the game had been 24 hours later I would have played more regulars..

4-2-3-1 formation with De Jong and Zabaleta in the defensive midfield positions

Hart
Onouha
Kolarov
Savic
Kolo Toure
Zabaleta
De Jong
Hargreaves
A Johnson
Nasri
Dzeko

Subs: Pants, Clichey, Lescott, Silva, Aguero, Suarez, Razak

Please tell me everbody is joking with the weak team selections we need to win this. One FA cup is not enough,we need to be taking every trophy seriously.
The squad is big enough for the task and as long as everyone is up for it, we should be able to deal with a weakened Arsenal team.

Re: Who would you play midweek

No disrespect to Norwich but surely we can play the strongest team possible and then change for Saturdays game. Chance of more silverware is there and we need to take it. Could relive pressure in February with a trophy and then onwards and upwards.

i'd play hart zabba kompany savic clichy dejong milner silva johnson nasri dzeko
we may not need silva for the game against norwich cos then he'll be fresh for munich. id play a strongish team anyway, got a real good shot at this cup

Re: Who would you play midweek

Manchester_City_Blue said:
--------------------Hart--------------------
Zab----Komps-----Lescott-----Kolarov
------De Jong----------Hargreaves---
Johnson----------------------------Milner
-------------------Nasri-----------------------
-------------------Dzeko----------------------

Don't think he'll risk Milner vinny or lescott.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.