Team for City v Boro

david whites spike said:
Willy Sagna Kolarov kompany mangala
Fernando Lampard
Milner silva jovetic
Aguero
Subs hart zab Clichy MDM fernandinho navas dzeko

Need to take this seriously whilst resting our full backs and dinho for Chelsea.
Demechellis and navas need to be dropped.
Kompany and aguero need game time.
Lampard won't get many minutes if any at all at Chelsea.
Dzeko on for aguero on the hour mark.
Should be a comfortable win.
We don't need to rest players, but we do need to give players like Kolarov a game or they will go off like sour milk

As pelle says he doesn't like to play willy for just 1 game I imagine he will go with hart, unless he classes the mid week game as 1 of the 2.
-----------------------Hart---------------------
Sagna--- Boyata---mangala--kolarov
--------Fernando----Lampard-----------
Milner----------jovetic----------Barker-
--------------------Dzeko--------------------

subs; willy, Kompany, Clichy, Evans, Silva, Aguero, Ambrose.
This is assuming Evans has can prove himself useful in Abu dhabi otherwise Fernandinho on the bench.
Aguero and silva on the bench as I wouldn't trust kalas and think he will be told by Jose to kick fuck out of them.

Some very strange team selections here with one suggesting 7 changes from the starting 11 from yesterday. We are not crusining and we are lacking confidence.

Get as many who are likely to start against the chavs on the pitch at kick off and learn to play again.

All being well, we can rest players later in the second half; not play catch up because we started a vastly changed team who may not all click together

mosssideblue said:
Some very strange team selections here with one suggesting 7 changes from the starting 11 from yesterday. We are not crusining and we are lacking confidence.

Get as many who are likely to start against the chavs on the pitch at kick off and learn to play again.

All being well, we can rest players later in the second half; not play catch up because we started a vastly changed team who may not all click together

Whilst I agree mostly with this I cannot see a problem in getting one young gun involved from the start. Barker could be the example.If we decide we need a wide attacking threat give Navas a rest and give him a go. Not wholesale changes but one key one like that and then others like Sagna,Kolarov,Mangala,Jovetic,Dzeko all can be involved from the start alongside the likes of Aguero and Vinnie who both need match time.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
mosssideblue said:

Whilst I agree mostly with this I cannot see a problem in getting one young gun involved from the start. Barker could be the example.If we decide we need a wide attacking threat give Navas a rest and give him a go. Not wholesale changes but one key one like that and then others like Sagna,Kolarov,Mangala,Jovetic,Dzeko all can be involved from the start alongside the likes of Aguero and Vinnie who both need match time.

So just 6 changes from the start then (or have I misread)

uwe rosler 28 said:
Gaudion M said:
We have warm weather training and a midweek friendly on Wednesday (v Hamburg I think). Other than that it is a week off before and after this game. I imagine those returning from injury and needing some game time will play on Wednesday allowing the best 11 to be picked on Saturday. So I recon Dzeko, Kolarov, VK, Sagna, Boyata, Sinclair, Pozo, Willy – will all start on Wednesday with a load of EDs making up the rest. Aguero maybe of the bench and the likes of VK and Dzeko taken off once they have 60 or 70 mins.

Saturday then would be a full first 11.

Hart,
Zab, VK, Mangala, Clichy,
Nando, Nandinho, Milner,
Nasri, Aguero Silva,

Nasri out for 3 weeks!

I was told by someone apparently ITK that Nasri could be out for upto 3 months! Hope it b*#locks!?

SuperSilva21 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Gaudion M said:
We have warm weather training and a midweek friendly on Wednesday (v Hamburg I think). Other than that it is a week off before and after this game. I imagine those returning from injury and needing some game time will play on Wednesday allowing the best 11 to be picked on Saturday. So I recon Dzeko, Kolarov, VK, Sagna, Boyata, Sinclair, Pozo, Willy – will all start on Wednesday with a load of EDs making up the rest. Aguero maybe of the bench and the likes of VK and Dzeko taken off once they have 60 or 70 mins.

Saturday then would be a full first 11.

Hart,
Zab, VK, Mangala, Clichy,
Nando, Nandinho, Milner,
Nasri, Aguero Silva,

Nasri out for 3 weeks!

I was told by someone apparently ITK that Nasri could be out for upto 3 months! Hope it b*#locks!?

Brennan said at least a month today. Last week it was 3 weeks and you now say it's 3 months. I assumed that it was a calf strain.

coleridge said:
SuperSilva21 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Nasri out for 3 weeks!

Brennan said at least a month today. Last week it was 3 weeks and you now say it's 3 months. I assumed that it was a calf strain.
To be fair I think it's similar to Aguero when we heard 4weeks then it was said up to 8 weeks, but then only ended up being 4 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.