Teenagers Having Kids

wrongun73 said:
mcfcliam said:
Is it different for a 20 year old to be having kids?

there is nothing wrong with anyone at any age having kids as long as they can look after it properly. its not the age its the 'amount' of teens that are doing it for no other reason than to show it off to their mates and get on the housing list.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
The Pink Panther said:
It's a lifestyle choice and all of Britain's workers are funding it.

And on a similar subject, how can someone on disability allowance manage to have seven kids?
If you can shag, you can work.

simple solution, we should stop funding it. Nip it in the bud.

But whoever is in Government wont.
Blair made a pledge when he became PM of bringing hundreds of thousands of kids out of poverty. Basically what he did was reward lazy arsed twats and encourage an even bigger culture of social spongers.

The first thing that should happen is a law that says that if a woman is not married then she's only a mistress, so the biological father has no responsibility for the child, plus the Government should not pay benefits to a woman who has a child or children out of wedlock.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
mcfcliam said:
Is it different for a 20 year old to be having kids?

Could have been to college, finished at 18 instead of 16 and got a job, left home though to be honest I'm thinking more mid to late 20's.

Just had someone from my year at college drop out 5 months ago, had her kid today, and I think it's wrong.

Berti whats your name mate? I know the girl you're on about

The Scarf of Mancini said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
Could have been to college, finished at 18 instead of 16 and got a job, left home though to be honest I'm thinking more mid to late 20's.

Just had someone from my year at college drop out 5 months ago, had her kid today, and I think it's wrong.

Berti whats your name mate? I know the girl you're on about

dont tell 'em your name pike.

The Pink Panther said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
simple solution, we should stop funding it. Nip it in the bud.

Blair made a pledge when he became PM of bringing hundreds of thousands of kids out of poverty. Basically what he did was reward lazy arsed twats and encourage an even bigger culture of social spongers.

The first thing that should happen is a law that says that if a woman is not married then she's only a mistress, so the biological father has no responsibility for the child, plus the Government should not pay benefits to a woman who has a child or children out of wedlock.

well for a start whether someone os married or not is irrelevant, in an ideal world anyone who has a child should financially support it, you cannot however stop giving benefits to a mother and its child, this is why some not all do it

the welfare state was set up as a safety net not a lifestyle choice however people will also find ways to use things to their own advantage

also the arguement others have made that because some teenage mothers look after their child financially means you cant discuss the high numbers that dont is laughable and typical

hilts said:
The Pink Panther said:

well for a start whether someone os married or not is irrelevant, in an ideal world anyone who has a child should financially support it, you cannot however stop giving benefits to a mother and its child, this is why some not all do it

the welfare state was set up as a safety net not a lifestyle choice however people will also find ways to use things to their own advantage

also the arguement others have made that because some teenage mothers look after their child financially means you cant discuss the high numbers that dont is laughable and typical

No it isn't.
If there's no benefits to be had an awful lot of legs will be closed and the unmarried birth rate will drop dramatically.

The Pink Panther said:

And on a similar subject, how can someone on disability allowance manage to have seven kids?

There are various contraptions of pulleys and hoists available on the NHS to help in these situations. I managed to acquire one on the sly for those occasions when 14 pints dampens the ability but not the urge.

No it isn't.
If there's no benefits to be had an awful lot of legs will be closed and the unmarried birth rate will drop dramatically.

Here here. If you need any benefit from the government to provide for your unborn child you shouldn't be having them.

sweynforkbeard said:
The Pink Panther said:

There are various contraptions of pulleys and hoists available on the NHS to help in these situations. I managed to acquire one on the sly for those occasions when 14 pints dampens the ability but not the urge.

In that case they should be working in the construction industry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.