Tell blackburn we dont want santa cruz

The fat **** has to realise that he won't get over £10M for this player of ANY other club than City. So lets ignore him for a fortnight so that BFS won't be able to get the players in they need and on the 2nd Feb put out a statement saying we are not interested- BRFC are cocky inbred bastards abd have been for years.

We should go on Sky tomorrow and publically say that we no longer have an interest in RSC.

Then if Fat Sam still wants to sell he'll have to come to us and accept a few million less than what we've already offered. If not, we'll move on and hopefully RSC will sulk his way to relegation.

i think leslie is going to live or die by the santa cruz deal. we are desperate for a goals scorer. i personally dont think santa cruz is the answer. if hughes buys him and he fails (i obviously hope he is a massive success and proves me wrong) then i think that'll be the end of our red friend

marcus said:
i think leslie is going to live or die by the santa cruz deal. we are desperate for a goals scorer. i personally dont think santa cruz is the answer. if hughes buys him and he fails (i obviously hope he is a massive success and proves me wrong) then i think that'll be the end of our red friend

This.

The whole rigmarole is getting tiresome now. Granted, the lad scored some goals last season, but I dont feel he is proven enough to justify an 18 million pound price tag (JMO of course)

As marcus says, this is the transfer that could put the final nail in MH's coffin. I hope he knows what he is doing, personally, I'd tell fat Sam to shove the deal up his arse.

With the state of the £ against the Euro we're gonna be paying practically double for any overseas player. Apart from RSC and Crouchy, what other big front men are available in the premiership that are half decent?

I'd forget the transfer window until the summer. Every other club seems to be taking the piss. The previous posts seem to be correct in assessing that we should make a stand and not pay over the odds, whatever the merits of RSC.

I also accept that my quite genuine contacts at the club have been told a load of nonsense [please 'List' me again, Ducado]. I suspect that this is by staff of MCFC-Manchester staff who are no privy to the conversations Cooke and Aldridge have with MCFC-ADUG staff.

I am as frustrated as anyone with the lack of information, but I cannot help but feel that ADUG are playing a hard ball game where they are prepared to wait to the eleventh hour to do a deal on their terms. The people [generally media] who say that ADUG do not understand the business of football, quite frankly, live in dreamland. If you have enough money, you can pay to know everything.

moomba said:
We should go on Sky tomorrow and publically say that we no longer have an interest in RSC.

Then if Fat Sam still wants to sell he'll have to come to us and accept a few million less than what we've already offered. If not, we'll move on and hopefully RSC will sulk his way to relegation.

Spot on, and I'm speaking as someone who DOES want him in. We should go elsewhere for now, let his contract run down, let Blackburn go down. What I don't understand is where our options are?! We haven't got a decent striker at the club, the window is 10 days gone.....still nothing. I really expected more from Hughes, the situation up front is desperate and he needs to sign more than 1 striker NOW.

Does MH hold his player database on a Vic20? Can't we put in a bid for SGE's ?

BobKowalski said:
svennis pennis said:
He clearly wants Ben Haim, We should offer them Ben Haim + 15 Million tops.

Yeah that'll teach him not to mess with us...

Changed my mind on this one Bob. he would be a good signing but we should just walk away. It really isnt worth the hassle. As I have said elsewhere, they need our money more than we need Cruz.
It is not a desperate position we need to fill. Caicedo has scored as many as him in what, 2 premier league games?

Move on and go back for him later in the window if needs be, when fat Sam is moaning about a lack of funds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.