Tennis

I don’t know much about tennis but Emma Raducanu has had a number of injuries. I just hope the media don’t pressure her, Luke Littler and other young stars we have.

When Raducanu won the US Open, we had the last game or two on in the pub late and everyone stopped partying (they had DJ / karaoke on) to watch.

Old Billy was going “How on earth can you be half Romanian and half Chinese?”
Simple. Romanian guy shags a Chinese bird. Baby is born. They went 50-50.

Haven't we already got a tennis thread?

Do you answer all yer own questions? It didn't come up when I searched it, hope you can rescue your day

To be fair, she was wretching into a towel mid set, I don't think it's an excuse.

Having watched it, it was a very physical match with lots of long games. Tough one to play when you're coming back from many injuries and probably not 100% match fit.
I didn't see this but I did notice a pic of some male pro tennis player wretching into a bin .no idea who it was or which tournament...

England once went to war with France because they sent a young Henry V a box of tennis balls as a mocking gift.

True

You wouldn't see Novak throwing up!
Djokovic was the king of claiming injuries or pulling out whenever losing earlier in his career - he doesn't seem to pull out so much anymore, but he's still always "injured" when losing the miraculously recovers and finds a way to win!

Federer however never pulled out during a match or during a grand slam tournament in his entire career - pretty rare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.