Tennis

Djokovic was the king of claiming injuries or pulling out whenever losing earlier in his career - he doesn't seem to pull out so much anymore, but he's still always "injured" when losing the miraculously recovers and finds a way to win!

Federer however never pulled out during a match or during a grand slam tournament in his entire career - pretty rare.
Federer was and will always be a class above Djokovic.

Federer only ever beat Djokavic once on grass
Federer was the best grass court player ever, Nadal the best ever on clay & Djokovic the best on hard courts & possibly the best all round player.
All imo of course

Federer only ever beat Djokavic once on grass
Yeah. Lost all 3 Wimbledon finals vs Djokovic, so it's hard to make a case for Federer. You can make the case for the "more entertaining to watch" argument, but it's so subjective. In South America, North America (split with Fed), and Central and Eastern Europe, Nadal is the most popular player. In Eastern/Southern Europe and Asia, it's Djokovic. In Western Europe and North America (split with Rafa), it's Roger. Tennis-wise, Federer basically doesn't have any meaningful records left. Of course, Nadal is the greatest player ever on clay, and it's difficult to imagine anyone will ever come close to him, but Djokovic is the GOAT, no doubt about it.

Anyway, I am a Nadal fan, so I hope Rafa has one last run at the French in him. Such a shame he got injured again in Brisbane because I thought he looked very promising otherwise.

Last edited:
UK media built her up to be the UK version of Hingis when she came out of nowhere.

Young age and fame can affect you mentally. The injuries could well be psychosomatic.

If I was her I say fuck it. I'm sure she'd make money being a pundit.
Raducanu is a one-slam wonder. More focused on being a socialite than a tennis pro. She hasn't achieved anything since her win and spent most of the last 2 years outside of the world's top 100 and even 200.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.