Terrible attendance tonight.....

Dr Mick said:
I'm a life long City fan but I live in Stafford, I have no money and yesterday my dog had an upset stomach. I'm also a bit frightened of the dark.

Blah, blah f*cking blah.

True fans don't miss games. Its a simple as that.

Well this one does, so "blah f*cking blah" off.

I don't need to justify to anyone why I didn't turn up last night, and I won't, but I didn't watch it, and haven't yet seen any of it.

Are the r and m in your user name necessary ?

28,000 is about normal for City at this stage of the competition ...... nothing out of the ordinary with last nights crowd!

lous said:
piss poor 21,000 (6000)( leicester )for a cup tie,guess money can't buy support,if this was united there'd be treble that amount and even then they would think that a poor crowd.!!!!!!!! so much for manchester being blue?

Thanks, I think you've missed a "massive" out somewhere. We know it wasn't good, which is why the thread was started by a blue.

Does your username have anything to do with the chippy ?

cleavers said:
lous said:
piss poor 21,000 (6000)( leicester )for a cup tie,guess money can't buy support,if this was united there'd be treble that amount and even then they would think that a poor crowd.!!!!!!!! so much for manchester being blue?

Thanks, I think you've missed a "massive" out somewhere. We know it wasn't good, which is why the thread was started by a blue.

just fed up with all the hype,blues everywhere saying how we'll do this & do that when most of them can't be arsed going to the match.
rivals on the pitch....yes
rivals off....no chance

lous said:

I'll be nice to you because I feel taking the piss out of a United fan is like throwing an annoying spaz out of his wheelchair because he's pissing you off, yeah the constant dribble annoys the fuck out of you but just look the other way and tell Derek to carry on eating his chicken feet.

Keep eating ya chicken feet Derek you rag.

just fed up with all the hype,blues everywhere saying how we'll do this & do that when most of them can't be arsed going to the match.
rivals off....no chance

I won't be around to witness it because I will be pushing up daisys but I suspect the Rags attendance might be a little difference if over the next 35 years they win fuck all and I suspect Citys attendance might go up if we win as much as the rags have over the same period. Personally I don't really care about empty seats and attendance figures it is all about what happens on the pitch. Those fans that can make every game are very lucky indeed.

lous said:
cleavers said:

rivals off....no chance

Fuck off

46k vs Wolves in the CC?

Plank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.