Terrible attendance tonight.....

I didn't go, but to be honest im not too fussed what you say. Ive missed 5 games in all competitions all season and its starting to take its toll. Its come to the time where I have to choose between aris away and leicester at home, people will say its only 15 quid a ticket but its not! By the time you have got to the ground and parked up, had a few beers, got a programme, its pushing at least 30 quid. Now 30 quid can either be spent on a notts county away ticket or even my accomodation in aris. On top of that, from a personal point of view I dont enjoy cup matches at home, our usual group of lads gets split up with randomers who have never been before and there is never any atmosphere, I thought that I would give it a miss tonight. Sorry if I have offended anyone, but we have all been there before in this situation!

blueinusa and mcfcliam, do you want to stop embarrassing yourselves by thinking you are a couple of sherlock holmes?

Here's one.

Get you jrb.

I think fans attending cup games should get first refusal on cup final tickets. If you attened all or most of the cup games(Carling, FA, Europa), you should be first in the queue for any final tickets. You've made the effort to go, so you should be rewarded. End of.

The current loyalty point system should be split in two. PL loyalty points for PL away tickets. Cup loyalty points for cup final tickets. Starting from next season. Watch the attendences rocket.

Are you reading this City?

well done to all the guys that went tonight, most grounds you look at these days have rows of empty seats liverpool the other week had 35k at home,nearly 30k at city tonight was ok and the gates will get better as we progress

WNRH said:
blueinusa and mcfcliam, do you want to stop embarrassing yourselves by thinking you are a couple of sherlock holmes?

I would take a little bit of your own advice first if i was you...

C1TY4LIFE said:
Firstly great win we played well but gave Leicester to much space and time on the ball at times.

Just on way home now and all I could think about all game was how shite our attendance was, if we had of played United, Arsenal, Chelsea ect it would of been a full crowed. I've barely got a pot to piss in and have work tomorrow and went to the match tonight straight after work may I add.

27,000 attendance and Leicester took about 6,000 its fuckin embarrassing.

I would have left the kids to starve and make it to the game but the wife wouldnt have it.

Now in reality Fuck off, have you heard that money is tight for a hell of a lot of people.

Scottyboi said:
BringBackSwales said:
you will always be there, but you werent there tonight? Does that make fucking sense?

Erm I don't have a fucking penny you thick ****, I have booked Aris away and can't even afford to go now. So suck a shit straight from my arse you tard. If you think missing Foxes at home makes you a less of a blue you're a prick end of.

what he meant to say was "i'm a little short of money at the moment but i'll get to the next one" isn't that right scotty?

WNRH said:

Why would you even want to pretend to be a Blue?

It'd make me sick pretending to be a plastic like you.

You're clearly sat at your computer wearing a star trek outfit while referring to yourself as 'Q'.

mcfcliam said:
WNRH said:

Why would you even want to pretend to be a Blue?

It'd make me sick pretending to be a plastic like you.

You're clearly sat at your computer wearing a star trek outfit while referring to yourself as 'Q'.

Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.