Terrible attendance tonight.....

Why even bother charging for these televised games. Lets face it the gate recipts the money from ESPN won't even cover Tevez weekly wage. The owners don't need the money. The rags owners are after every penny they can squeeze from the scum. With us it's just about returning us to our rightfull place as Englands top club.

Yep Wolves 37% of last Premier League game attendance

Nothing new in this

Following football is an expensive hobby during a tough recession and a third round home replay against Leicester or Doncaster is hardly one to set the pulse racing for many

Early round cup games need to be really really cheap as chips with lots of loyalty points if you want to see bigger attendances (and encourage new fans)

Not rocket science

Berkshire blue said:
Why even bother charging for these televised games. Lets face it the gate recipts the money from ESPN won't even cover Tevez weekly wage. The owners don't need the money. The rags owners are after every penny they can squeeze from the scum. With us it's just about returning us to our rightfull place as Englands top club.

"return us to our rightfull place"

few things to mention...

.in order for you to return their you had to be the best which you never have been.
.it is hardly your rightful place when you did nothing to earn all this money.
.you had a chance to prove to united fans that you were the better fans but now your the fans who are now the glroy-hunters....chasing bigger things than f.a cup ties.

I go on other clubs forums not be a WUM but to hear other fans views but this is the most retarded and biased form i have ever seen. do you think Tevez & Djeko had even heard of Man City until you got the money?

just enjoy your time as being up there but do not make out like you deserve it when you dont

I think if 1000 loyalty points were awarded we'd have had a full house :)
Glad I went, 6 goals & hanging on for a few minutes near the end in typical City drama, good away fans - and all for 15 quid.
Only downside was running out of beer at half time - WTF Mcfc, get that sorted!

feedthedonkey said:
Berkshire blue said:

few things to mention...

.in order for you to return their you had to be the best which you never have been.
.you had a chance to prove to united fans that you were the better fans but now your the fans who are now the glroy-hunters....chasing bigger things than f.a cup ties.

I go on other clubs forums not be a WUM but to hear other fans views but this is the most retarded and biased form i have ever seen. do you think Tevez & Djeko had even heard of Man City until you got the money?

just enjoy your time as being up there but do not make out like you deserve it when you dont

Yawn.......change the record, nearly forgot football only started in 1992!

feedthedonkey said:
Berkshire blue said:

few things to mention...

So who does deserve it?

What criteria are you using?

Did we "deserve" success by being in the top 4 supported clubs over the past 40 years... or is there some other criteria that qualifies you to deserve success?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.