Tevez and Aguero v RVP and Rooney

prozzie shagger and, err, alleged rapist

dangerous combination in the box

i think its more apropriate to compare the attack the rags would most probably field in each week as to the quality of strikers since RM would most probably not play all 4 strikers in one game.

Tevez, Aguero , Silva , Yaya - CITY

RVP, Rooney, Nani, Valencia - UNITED

too close to call if you ask me. should be a cracking season!

citizen07 said:
i think its more apropriate to compare the attack the rags would most probably field in each week as to the quality of strikers since RM would most probably not play all 4 strikers in one game.

Tevez, Aguero , Silva , Yaya - CITY

RVP, Rooney, Nani, Valencia - UNITED

too close to call if you ask me. should be a cracking season!

You left out the player who i worry about the most in their side this season, Kagawa, all the talk will be about Van Persie but anyone who watched Dortmund last season will know exactly what i mean that guy is very good.

Either way as you say there really isnt anything between the two sets of attacking units worth debating theres no clear advantage on either side, where i believe there is for us is the further back down the pitch you go, thats where i think we will just edge them out this year, gonna be a great year.

Hello everyone,I am new here.
Bumped the thread because of all the talk in the media about them, van persie and Rooney being the best striking pair in the world, just because they beat Sunderland? Harsh on Tevez-Aguero. Farman & robin aren't even the best in England. Van Persie is just as overrated as Rooney, misses too many for my liking.

This season they are more clinical than us. Think we are the better team but in the final third they seem to find thier players better and are more deadly from finishing

hertsblue said:
This season they are more clinical than us. Think we are the better team but in the final third they seem to find thier players better and are more deadly from finishing

It's just that our strikers are not on form atm. What about Tevez-Aguero from last season vs shrek-rvp?

Kun Aguero said:
*dons tin hat*

I think Van Rapist and granny shagger are slightly better.

Huh, halfway through the season. Too early to pass that judgement. Tevez-Aguero proved it throughout the season last year that they are one of the greats of Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.