Tevez and Aguero

Re: carlos tevez celebration

Just read report of car seizure in M.E.N.
Assume copper involved is a Rag?
Why was he patrolling the mean streets of Didsbury when he could have been checking up on the scroates driving round Wythenshawe or Lonsight in their uninsured, untaxed sheds?
Will he be waiting outside the training ground on Monday morning to check Bobby has a bell on his bicycle ?

If I remember correctly, on Gillette Soccer Saturday it was said that they have scored 21 goals in their last 12 starts together.

That'll do for me.

r.soleofsalford said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Zizi4City said:
Because Edin coms on and saves the day. I wonder how would you rate their partnership if Edin didn't come on and we lost or tied all those games? Instead of routing for the our best striker to play more you are insisting on the partnership that clearly didn't work well for us this season.
another fanboy.......

great retort

You can labelled me as much as you want, but please answer the question: How would you rate Aguero/Tavez partnership if Edin didn't pulled us out all those games? Stating that we won every game because they started is ridiculous. By the way I'm little bit to old to be a fanboy.

Zizi4City said:
r.soleofsalford said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
another fanboy.......

great retort

You can labelled me as much as you want, but please answer the question: How would you rate Aguero/Tavez partnership if Edin didn't pulled us out all those games? Stating that we won every game because they started is ridiculous. By the way I'm little bit to old to be a fanboy.
You clearly are a fanboy all your posts are about Dzeko, why don't you just go a Dzeko forum instead of coming on here. Dzeko has had numerous chances to consolidate his place in the time going back to last season and the year before that but his performances when starting haven't been good enough when starting.

Zizi4City said:
r.soleofsalford said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
another fanboy.......

great retort

See my previous post

greasedupdeafguy said:
Zizi4City said:
r.soleofsalford said:
great retort

You clearly are a fanboy all your posts are about Dzeko, why don't you just go a Dzeko forum instead of coming on here. Dzeko has had numerous chances to consolidate his place in the time going back to last season and the year before that but his performances when starting haven't been good enough when starting.

There is no need for this ton man. I respect your opinion, but you didn't answer my question.

noise said:
Aguero & Tevez partnership is overrated. If it was that good you'd think Argentina would have Tevez on the squad.
Sergio-Aguero-and-Lionel--007.jpg

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Aguero & Tevez partnership is overrated. If it was that good you'd think Argentina would have Tevez on the squad.
Sergio-Aguero-and-Lionel--007.jpg
GkADc.png

Not even on the bench.
Oh nose!..

Does that suddenly make him a bad player? No, he's world class.

He has 62 caps for his country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.