Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

AdamoTheGreat said:
i'm confused...training? isn't it the international break?

Players not required for international duty are normally required to train for their club and report to the club when required.

Tevez is in that category.

Unless the club / Mancini has given him permission to return to Argentina he is in breach of his contractual obligations to the club.

Its clear Tevez will be offloaded in January and has played his last game for the club as most of us have believed for sometime.

AdamoTheGreat said:

Not to be confused with holiday. Clubs release players to international squads. Anyone not called up should be training.

alky313 said:
AdamoTheGreat said:

Not to be confused with holiday. Clubs release players to international squads. Anyone not called up should be training.
I believe the reserves were also given a few days off, but Tevez was required to be in because he is still chronically unfit and has a personalised fitness regime to stick to in order to get him back up to speed. City have a contractual obligation to get him fit enough to play and then to actually play him (at least for a few minutes) in order to prevent him from walking away from his contract. But while he's unfit, City have nothing to fear, so Tevez is only hurting himself with this latest wave of petulance; not only is he losing a lot of money, he's also providing the club with the perfect 'just sporting cause' not to play him. The fucking idiot.

And his excuse is just pathetic. "I tried calling but you didn't answer". Just imagine that scenario in your own job; you ask your boss's assistant if you can go on holiday, he speaks to the boss and says no as you've got work to do. You then ask your company's CEO the same and he also says no because you've got work to do. You then decide just to go anyway and give your boss a missed call from the airport for good measure. How do you think you'd get on?

For his advisors this is the worse case scenario - as it would appear their client has gone 'rogue' as the club can now throw the book at him. A fact already confirmed by the PFA.

In addition his advisors have now no chance of pursuing a defamation case against Souness & Mancini.

They have pimped off the back of this man for too long - but now are unable to keep their on client on message. This is what happens when the client is an uneducated simpleton plucked from the slums of BA.

All the cards are now with the club - and has the potential to become enjoyable if they decide to squeeze the advisors and their client.

I wonder if 'Arry would still take the **** on loan, sadly I expect many would.

Apparently he asked twice for permission to go back to Buenos Aires, and both times he was told NO!!! you have to stay here and get fit????.His reaction I'm still going, just shows you the lenghts he's going to trying to break this contract, and thinking he's going onto pasture's new boy is he in for a shock....

I can't really pretend to understand what's going on, wether this is someone in meltdown, unable to face his situation, someone acting defiantly, someone with a plan.

It does seem a bit odd that it was so heavily covered. IIRC there were already stories published before he had borded the plane. And he was swamped by reporters who all knew he'd be there. Makes me think it's all a phony war, maybe some mysterious deal has been cut. If Kia wanted to buy effectively buy back his registration, and City were happy, City sack him and sue him, and Kia coughs up. Carlos is a free agent and Kia can take control of negotiations, play clubs off against each other without the selling club interefering, a great way to get a huge payday. And Carlos avoids being saddled with the unacceptable charge of refusing to play, and instead is sacked for the more understandable crime of going to see his family after his relationship with the club has broken down. The Bilderbrook Set, who are fighting the Lizard Rulers of FIFA, have decided this soap opera is how they sell it to the world.

IT'S IN REVELATIONS, PEOPLE!
technical-difficulties2.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.