Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

Quite a lot of photographers at the airport when he arrived back. Surely they weren't informed by someone's advisor about his latest stunt?!

whitt said:
Quite a lot of photographers at the airport when he arrived back. Surely they weren't informed by someone's advisor about his latest stunt?!
I believe they were there for their other players arriving for national duty.
Tevez just become the icing on the cake sort of speak.

Enough is enough. Sack him keep his registration so he can not play for anyone else and sue for lost transfer revenue.

paulchapo said:
The club should now close the door on that repulsive agent/advisor of his and refuse to sign or deal with any players associated with him...and yes that includes De Jong!He should be told to get a new one or he will be sold at the first available opportunity.

I feel exactly the same as this. We need to get this rattle snake out of the club and never allow him near again.

Didn't Tevez use the "i've phoned and left countless messages" before leaving United?
He claimed that fergie was ignoring him, and refusing to take his calls.

It's funny how certain players have problems phoning somebody, when all they have to do is visit the bosses office.
There are also dozens of other people he could have spoken too.

As it is, he was told at least on two occasions that he was required to show up for training.
Unless an emergency occured, he had no right to ignore this request.
He simply decided that he wanted to go home, and thinks that stating he tried to contact Mancini makes everything ok.

What he should have have done was turned up for training, and repeatedly request that Mancini contact him.
He could have even refused to train until Mancini contacted him.

What he has chosen to do, is ask for permission for something he has already done.
Even if Mancini would have given permission, his actions warrant a refusel any way.

This is not the first time this has happened.
How many times was he due back for training, only to turn up days later.
The club then released statements, saying he had been given permission late on.
I wonder if this was just "covering up" to save face, and avoid upsetting Tevez?

He requested special leave with permission to fly home to see his family before.
Only to be seen in the papers with his girlfriend in Tenerife!

When benched, he has complained about not playing.
When played, he has complained about being tired.
He is one of the highest paid players, yet wants even more.
City have even put on private jets to allow him to see is family.
Yet he has tried to embarrass the manger by stating that he only deals with the sheik.
He has put in TWO transfer requests, then wonders why City won't accommodate him!
City did try to let him go to Corinthians. That fell through, and NO other clubs wanted him.
Even after refusing to participate in a match, Mancini still offered to take him back, and all he had to do was apologise for his actions.
What does he do? Pisses off back home and says he tried ringing!

He has constantly pushed his luck, this time he has gone too far.
Gross misconduct is the ONLY charge City should persue.
Tevez is going to get his wish this time.
Be back at home with his family. Retired by 28.
He won't even have to worry aout getting a house for less than £6 million. (tin huts go for about a tenner)
The reason? Because he will be pennyless and banned from football!
(we live in hope!!!)

paulchapo said:
The club should now close the door on that repulsive agent/advisor of his and refuse to sign or deal with any players associated with him...and yes that includes De Jong!He should be told to get a new one or he will be sold at the first available opportunity.

This I fully agree with. And if we lost de Jong while getting rid of Kia, well so be it, he can be replaced. *cough* Javi Martinez *cough*

Interesting that Gordon Taylor has now come out and suggested that City may be entitled to cancel his contract, retain his registration and sue him (quoted on BBC.co.uk). Personally, I hope City do just that and make an example of him.

For Taylor to publicly concede this suggests to me that Tevez really has undermined his position to the point of no return.

Tevez is now damaged goods and City are unlikely to get anywhere near the suggested £40m for him. In fact we'll probably get a similar amount to what we would by suing him, so for the good of the squad we may as well kick him out of the Club right now and take the legal route.

Tevez and the turds that own/advise him may have made one of the biggest mistakes in their shameful mercenary careers so far.

The reason being is that they could be on a collision course in the courts with an opponent where money is no object.Our owners can swallow a few million here or there in legal fees,can the turds?

As for Tevez he is a disgrace to his profession and as Souness rightly said he epitomises all that is wrong with the modern game.

I cringe to think this reptile was ever our captain when he never had any feeling or empathy with the club or fans.In the year we lost Mike Doyle one of our greatest captain's and blue through and through it sticks in the throat even more.

How i would have loved to have put the reptile in a locked room with Mike for five minutes.Somehow i think he would have learnt the error of his ways pretty quickly!

paulchapo said:
Tevez and the turds that own/advise him may have made one of the biggest mistakes in their shameful mercenary careers so far.

The reason being is that they could be on a collision course in the courts with an opponent where money is no object.Our owners can swallow a few million here or there in legal fees,can the turds?

As for Tevez he is a disgrace to his profession and as Souness rightly said he epitomises all that is wrong with the modern game.

I cringe to think this reptile was ever our captain when he never had any feeling or empathy with the club or fans.In the year we lost Mike Doyle one of our greatest captain's and blue through and through it sticks in the throat even more.

How i would have loved to have put the reptile in a locked room with Mike for five minutes.Somehow i think he would have learnt the error of his ways pretty quickly!

good post mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.