Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

yankblue said:
He's a child, there's something seriously wrong with Tevez. He's got to be mentally imbalanced or something...he's about to be 28 but I know more mature 10 year olds.

This is the sad fact and unfortunatly as with many sports people from humble backgrounds and poor education, he has attracted bad people around him.

It is sad to see him go this way and I feel the worse is yet to come.

Great player, loved him when he was pulling us along, but he needs to play for smaller teams where he is the No1.

where is kia when you need him someone please shove a mic under his nose this will be comedy gold .can only see 2 ways out of this for tevez 1 he will retire from all football with immeidiate affect or my hunch is he will head for rehab using pressure and stress as his get out.he dosnt need a spade to dig himself out more a jcb .watch this space

paulchapo said:
Tevez and the turds that own/advise him may have made one of the biggest mistakes in their shameful mercenary careers so far.

The reason being is that they could be on a collision course in the courts with an opponent where money is no object.Our owners can swallow a few million here or there in legal fees,can the turds?

As for Tevez he is a disgrace to his profession and as Souness rightly said he epitomises all that is wrong with the modern game.

I cringe to think this reptile was ever our captain when he never had any feeling or empathy with the club or fans.In the year we lost Mike Doyle one of our greatest captain's and blue through and through it sticks in the throat even more.

How i would have loved to have put the reptile in a locked room with Mike for five minutes.Somehow i think he would have learnt the error of his ways pretty quickly!

Bang on mate.

If we sack Tevez, we might as well have not qualified for the Champions League this season IMO.

Unless we win the thing, outright, qualifying from the group stage will see us bring close to £30m in.

Roughly the figure City would now look to achieve on Tevez.

Sacking him would be a stupid option unless the club received guarantees from UEFA that we can show the loss in our accounts.

Tevez might be rich, but we now have to leave him behind, just as the team has already done so.

Which means selling in January and ignoring the 'pound of flesh' calls to chase him for the type of monies even he does not possess.

Get £25m if someone is daft enough, stipulate a large percentage sell-on clause, get £10m as year in wages off the books.

We have to be pragmatic.

cleavers said:
weejh said:
I wonder if 'Arry would still take the **** on loan, sadly I expect many would.
I'm sure 'arry is watching with ever increasing delight, thinking we're bound to pay for him to play for spurs now, just to get rid in January. However in the real world......

redknap is like a vulture, he hovers round clubs just waiting for the chance to swoop and take advantage of any signs of unrest to get good players for a bargain.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We have to be pragmatic.
We really don't if UEFA would allow for the loss to be exempt in the books in lieu of a court settlement. I don't care if it takes 10 years to get the money off him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If we sack Tevez, we might as well have not qualified for the Champions League this season IMO.

Unless we win the thing, outright, qualifying from the group stage will see us bring close to £30m in.

Sacking him would be a stupid option unless the club received guarantees from UEFA that we can show the loss in our accounts.

Tevez might be rich, but we now have to leave him behind, just as the team has already done so.

Which means selling in January and ignoring the 'pound of flesh' calls to chase him for the type of monies even he does not possess.

Get £25m if someone is daft enough, stipulate a large percentage sell-on clause, get £10m as year in wages off the books.

We have to be pragmatic.

Can't think of anything more Pragmatic than terminating the weasels contract and suing him for his Market value transfer fee ( £40mil +) before he started his current round of dicking about. I accept that we'll only go this way if our legal people think it's nailed on a la Mutu/Chelsea but I sincerely hope we do.

Davs 19 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

We have to be pragmatic.

Can't think of anything more Pragmatic than terminating the weasels contract and suing him for his Market value transfer fee ( £40mil +) before he started his current round of dicking about. I accept that we'll only go this way if our legal people think it's nailed on a la Mutu/Chelsea but I sincerely hope we do.
^^^^Absolutely This!!^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.