Tevez finally apologises

Layman in the Mail (a Journalist City keep on the inside) says Mancini I'd satisfied so let's back the manager on whatever he decides.

Ian Paisley said:
Tevez was exceptional last season but found himself down the pecking order this season for no good reason.

He came back to the club late and unfit. And better performing players were rightfully in the team ahead of him.

His claim to have been treated like a dog isn't without reason.Balotelli as good as he has let the team down on numerous ocasions but has always been welcomed back.A touch of teachers pet about him I think.

Balotelli found himself on the bench at the start of the season as well. He came back into the side, and by his performances stayed in.

Adebayor and Bellamy who would have been more than useful this season were cast out but got their moves away albiet that one is on loan and who knows maybe we will see him back again.

We're top of the league. Not doing too badly with the players we've got in the squad.

PistonBlue said:
And if he does play, it will be a political decision that could at the worst spell the end of Mancini here. I don't believe for one minute the manager wants this fool in our squad, and I for don't blame him.
I disagree. This will be Mancini's call, and his alone. Mancini's not stupid; he knows that Tevez could possibly do a job if disaster strikes and all three strikers suffer injury/suspension/loss of form at the same time. He's purely there as insurance.

Dubai Blue said:
PistonBlue said:
And if he does play, it will be a political decision that could at the worst spell the end of Mancini here. I don't believe for one minute the manager wants this fool in our squad, and I for don't blame him.
I disagree. This will be Mancini's call, and his alone. Mancini's not stupid; he knows that Tevez could possibly do a job if disaster strikes and all three strikers suffer injury/suspension/loss of form at the same time. He's purely there as insurance.

Agreed dubai what u think of people that are saying they would rather lose

I've got to admit in earlier posts I've said I would rather come second without him. I would rather have took the chance of him not being in the fold with the opportunity to disrupt things as I felt that is a greater risk to our aspirations.

A good few weeks sleep later and I've progressed through anger and denial and have moved onto acceptance. If Mancini picks him, what choice do we have,

Cruiser Blue said:
Dubai Blue said:
PistonBlue said:

Agreed dubai what u think of people that are saying they would rather lose

I dont think most people would rather lose, most people think we are much more likely to lose the title with Tevez than without him.

Without Tevez Mancini and the team have gotten us in a fantastic position.

A selfish disruptive player like Tevez is very unlikely to be an asset to our team.

strongbowholic said:
I've got to admit in earlier posts I've said I would rather come second without him. I would rather have took the chance of him not being in the fold with the opportunity to disrupt things as I felt that is a greater risk to our aspirations.

A good few weeks sleep later and I've progressed through anger and denial and have moved onto acceptance. If Mancini picks him, what choice do we have,

Good man i just think there has to be an acceptance now of what happens is going to happen so we have to get on with it and pull together as a set of fans that love their team and their passion not start ripping it apart. Thats what the press want and that is what all the other sets of fans want cos if our own set of fans start doing it its game over

I am not satisfied and I do not fucking trust him!

Ian Paisley said:
Tevez was exceptional last season but found himself down the pecking order this season for no good reason.

Bloody hell. What about transfer request last January and another one in the summer. What about coming back a stone overweight and late. We bought Aguero as his replacement. Hardly likely to leave Kun on the bench and play Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.