Tevez For Eto'o...Straight Swap?

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but when Mario or Dzeko start alone up front, sometimes we didn't look threatening in front of goal last year. When Tevez started, we seemed far more threatening.

Eto'o is like Tevez and Aguero. I would never doubt our ability to score goals against anyone with him, even the Madrids of the world. Every club fears Eto'o.

i think it would be a great signing to help develop are young talents and he seems to get on well with balo. and theres no doubting hes still one of the best strikers who plays off the shoulder, pure pace and clinical finishing

sbm said:
Eto'o is a class act. Edin, Mario and Kun will become much better players if they have the experience of playing with Eto'o for three seasons. In particular, aside from Roberto, there is no-one who could be a better influence on Mario.

Some posters do not appear willing to accept the possibility that we may not be able to sell Tevez for cash or swap him for Sneijder. A swap for Eto'o may be the only option. And the choice between that and keeping Tevez is a no-brainer!
Well, put that way I am fine with Eto then. But he wouldn't be my first choice :(

Blue Haze said:
I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but when Mario or Dzeko start alone up front, sometimes we didn't look threatening in front of goal last year. When Tevez started, we seemed far more threatening.

Eto'o is like Tevez and Aguero. I would never doubt our ability to score goals against anyone with him, even the Madrids of the world. Every club fears Eto'o.

Err....3-0 city vs inter should off been more with them up top....

The independent are running the swap deal tmo on back page...its being tweeted on some italian guys twitter tonight...

Seems that MANCINI is the one who wants the swap but has to convince the board.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:27 pm --<br /><br />
362758511.jpg

A straight swap would be nonsensical.

Eto'o will have no resale value whatsoever, and his current 'market value' is less than Herman's.

I'd welcome Eto'o with open arms but we'd be doing Inter a favour if we were to agree a straight swap.

And on another note, should we sign Eto'o I'd imagine we've conceded defeat in the pursuit of Nasri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.