Tevez [Merged]

I am losing my sanity already and there is ages to go in this window. Someone on 606 posted earlier today that it says on citys twitter page that we are having a press conf tomorrow at 11 . I am going to check now sorry if posted earlier. Though i was thinking that could be the Gareth Barry unvailing? Club must be aware that loads of questions will be asked about tevez etc??

Yup its there on twitter 11 am ish press conf with Gareth Barry and Hughes , it also says first with Transfer news on twitter?? Not sure i understand maybe someone who knows what twitter is all about could explain, or not whatever!

There is some announcement tomorrow about barry. Around 11 am according to twitter.

This thread is easy going to reach the 200 page
it was only 95 or so this time last night, on for a record here

PBLZ129 said:
For me it's gone from really exciting to really boring.

I'm bored of it all now.

It'll either happen or it won't. One things for sure the whole saga has lost it's shine.

Agreed sick of seeing the name "tevez" and he aint even playing for us

I just cannot see it happening and it's not because of my wallet for a change! I just think that if they sell Tranny to Real Madrid then they will want to soften the blow by ensuring Carlos Tevez stays, a fans favourite, as if he went to us it'd be a disaster from many a rags perspective. Once the dust settles then I think they'll sign someone on top of Carlos Tevez being made permanent. I don't think he wants all the hassle that would come with it really (the player).

C_T_I_D said:
I just cannot see it happening and it's not because of my wallet for a change! I just think that if they sell Tranny to Real Madrid then they will want to soften the blow by ensuring Carlos Tevez stays, a fans favourite, as if he went to us it'd be a disaster from many a rags perspective. Once the dust settles then I think they'll sign someone on top of Carlos Tevez being made permanent. I don't think he wants all the hassle that would come with it really (the player).
They do what's best for the club, not to p'ss City fans off, or raise Utd fans morale. if Ferguson had rated Tevez, he'd have played him more regularly, and not broken the promise to the player over his contract which was supposed to have been sorted in the January window. They'll go after someone like Benzema, or Villa to compensate for the loss of Ronaldo...if that happens.

Conspiracy theory is that Tevez has already signed for the rags but they have deliberately sent out rumours to the fact he is signing for us so that we build our hopes in signing him, in reality when he comes back off International Duty, baconface will come on Sky and berate our club for having the temerity to think we could sign one of their players, cue mass rag invasion and public humiliation.

Rammyblues said:
Conspiracy theory is that Tevez has already signed for the rags but they have deliberately sent out rumours to the fact he is signing for us so that we build our hopes in signing him, in reality when he comes back off International Duty, baconface will come on Sky and berate our club for having the temerity to think we could sign one of their players, cue mass rag invasion and public humiliation.

Ooh, er!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.