Tevez [Merged]

Blue Phil said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

i dont understand, according to that we have signed RSC, why are we buying tevez and eto'o for 60 million and RSC for 15?... surely we are about to offload, chad, sturridge, caeciedo, benjani and more for these to fit in.

NOT OFFLOADING PHIL!!! :)

spursmad 321 has said tevez is ours we will just have to wait until the first of July for the news, I tend to believe him. why he also said the other day our back up keeper was going to be stuart taylor from Aston Villa. Muen news now saying we have done a deal to bring him to the club. Looks to me like he really is in the Know. So lets be patient and wait until the 1st of july

RobinJo said:
Blue Phil said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

i dont understand, according to that we have signed RSC, why are we buying tevez and eto'o for 60 million and RSC for 15?... surely we are about to offload, chad, sturridge, caeciedo, benjani and more for these to fit in.

NOT OFFLOADING PHIL!!! :)

I don't think we will sell Phil... I do think that Vass, Benjani, Evans (certainly) and Sturridge (probably) will go. So three (potentially) in and 3/4 out.

I reckon that RSC will effectively be cover/understudy for Eto'o... that is assuming he actually passes the medical which I'm not sure of myself. I really don't want him - certainly not for £15-20m. I suppose RSC and Eto'o might give us the option to play 4-4-2 as well:

SWP Ireland Barry Robinho

• RSC Eto'o

jackschollar said:
i dont think/hope we dont sign eto'o.....rather sign aguero, just think eto'o is bad news chasing money

I said this yesterday... Get your tin hat ready (did say mine in the Eto'o thread though!)

Painful innit this waiting. It seems to me that RSC is the kind of player we can attract, having to pay over the odds. Tevez and Eto'o are unlikey to come (imo), I hope I'm wrong. Reiterating what others have said, they are using us a negotiation tool.

Being a pessimist is what I am. Signing either/both of these would be a real bonus....real bonus!

C_T_I_D said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
looking good then... the excuses are coming hahaha tevez money grabber /slow / only good of the bench / we didnt want him

Because £45,000 makes a world of difference from £95,000 to £140,000 when he is already a millionaire?

Actually mate it makes more difference than you think.

£95,000 a week over 5 years works out at £24.7million
£140,000 a week over 5 years works out at £36.4million

If this was anyone in the world they would go for the £140,000 a week, difference of just under £12million is alot

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Before anyone asks, I have absolutely no up to date info and the last I heard from a journo pal with a few connections at City was that they didn't expect any signings until at least early next week and they didn't know if this would be Lescott, Santa Cruz, Tevez, Eto'o or the new tea lady!

Who is this new tea lady? Where are we getting her from? ;)

we could have our own galactico strike force next year then :D

--------------------GIVEN--------------------

--ZEBELETA--LESCOTT----KOMPANY--BRIDGE--

-------------------DE JONG-------------------

------IRELAND--------------------BARRY------

--------------------TEVEZ--------------------

---------------ROBINHO---ETO'O--------------

.... i cannot even fit RSC into that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.