Tevez [Merged]

not my fault! said:
Been thinking about this Trannie deal. I wouldnt be suprised if it feel through, they have just sent a French player back due to him failing a medical due to dental issues. They tried to welch on the price agreed and put the deal back twelve months and tbh I could see them doing the same with Trannie when he fails his medical. He has a hernia issue and that will not pass the medical, so I guess Real will say "You know what he is a risk so how about we give you say.... £40m and if he is ok in 10 years we will not give you any more! Hows that sound Mr. Fergiscum?" Then the rags will either accept or pull out of the deal.
Now this means one of three things:
1) (Trannie leaves still) Not as much money for Trannie meaning they cannot pay Tevez stupid wages and £25m to Kia
2) (Trannie stays) They keep Trannie and Tevez is in the same situation as he was four weeks ago with regards to possition in the club
3) (Trannie leaves and) It has taken so long to sort that the rags lose Tevez anyway.
I just cant see him not joining us, I dont see why it cannot be announced even though he is under contract for another week as it happens every window. Diara "I'm signing for Real in the next window" while still playing in the Premiership as one example. I doubt we will hear anything today and think this "July 1st" statement from someone is now probably true. I do think we will announce Tevez, RSC and Eto'o all at the same time though... Who knows maybe it will be today, someone did say Eto'o was due in Manchester to speak to City! Could he be the hold up?

Eto'o agent/lawyer is meeting Paul Aldridge in his London office today (apparently). Got my mate all over the airport systems looking for his name and landing time

Blue Phil said:
we could have our own galactico strike force next year then :D

--------------------GIVEN--------------------

--ZEBELETA--LESCOTT----KOMPANY--BRIDGE--

-------------------DE JONG-------------------

------IRELAND--------------------BARRY------

--------------------TEVEZ--------------------

---------------ROBINHO---ETO'O--------------

.... i cannot even fit RSC into that.
if they stayed fit all year that is a top 4 side

wrongun73 said:
Blue Phil said:
we could have our own galactico strike force next year then :D

--------------------GIVEN--------------------

--ZEBELETA--LESCOTT----KOMPANY--BRIDGE--

-------------------DE JONG-------------------

------IRELAND--------------------BARRY------

--------------------TEVEZ--------------------

---------------ROBINHO---ETO'O--------------

.... i cannot even fit RSC into that.
if they stayed fit all year that is a top 4 side
cant understand why we need to by an unknown right back when we have Micah and Zabaleta ;)

look at these sides....i used to take pride in the fact we fielded half of our team from the youth academy and now look....just the one.....oh well where's the champs league final year after next?

Eto'o agent/lawyer is meeting Paul Aldridge in his London office today (apparently). Got my mate all over the airport systems looking for his name and landing time

We need to hire a private detective :OP

RobinJo said:
Blue Phil said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

i dont understand, according to that we have signed RSC, why are we buying tevez and eto'o for 60 million and RSC for 15?... surely we are about to offload, chad, sturridge, caeciedo, benjani and more for these to fit in.

NOT OFFLOADING PHIL!!! :)

Big Phil's agent was on Sky Sports yesterday saying his future will be decided shortly. Looks like he is on the move mate

bluemonkey71 said:

We need to hire a private detective :OP

Im on it like a car bonnet mate. As soon as i have any news whether it be good or bad i will let you know

not my fault! said:
jackschollar said:
i dont think/hope we dont sign eto'o.....rather sign aguero, just think eto'o is bad news chasing money

I said this yesterday... Get your tin hat ready (did say mine in the Eto'o thread though!)

This is why I think when we get older players more of their wages should be tied in to performance based bonuses.

Give Et'o £100k a week and a £120k goal bonus and a £30k appearance one too. This means if he does the business (1 in 2ish) he'll get paid £190k a week which is a very nice pay packet.

PabZab said:
not my fault! said:
jackschollar said:
i dont think/hope we dont sign eto'o.....rather sign aguero, just think eto'o is bad news chasing money

I said this yesterday... Get your tin hat ready (did say mine in the Eto'o thread though!)

This is why I think when we get older players more of their wages should be tied in to performance based bonuses.

Give Et'o £100k a week and a £120k goal bonus and a £30k appearance one too. This means if he does the business (1 in 2ish) he'll get paid £190k a week which is a very nice pay packet.
Agreed mate. Lose the uncertainty over laziness, or settling for a big pay day, and allow him to be the highest paid footballer in the Prem IF he does the biz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.