--------------------GIVEN--------------------

--ZEBELETA--LESCOTT----KOMPANY--BRIDGE--

-------------------DE JONG-------------------

------IRELAND--------------------BARRY------

--------------------TEVEZ--------------------

---------------ROBINHO---ETO'O--------------

.... i cannot even fit RSC into that.

bellamy can clean the boots

Don't you think goal bonuses would promote selfish play though?

When a player's got the choice between 50/50 chance of scoring or a pass to a player in a better scoring position, do you really want £10k riding on his decision?

Biginoil said:
Don't you think that would promote selfish play though?

When a player's got the choice between 50/50 chance of scoring or a pass to a player in a better scoring position, do you really want £10k riding on his decision?

Assist bonus aswell?

spursmad is ITK, look what he said about taylor the other day, abd now men are reporting were after him

Citycitytid said:
hughes will not drop NEDUM...i repeat

I doubt he will unless Nedum starts making mistakes which i think is unlikely, Nedum has been the best defender of 2009 imo.

Biginoil said:

Do you not think players are on goal bonus's now? If they are selfish though they don't play and have no chance of getting one have they. they will also be on a win bonus so in their interests that way as well. At the eend of the day most players basics will be the major part of the salary

Biginoil said:

He was selfish in the CL final and look what he did!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRAUglFEJqo

How good is watching that?!

PabZab said:
Assist bonus aswell?
They should get fined for a miss too.

Has it been done anywhere else?

It would be nice to think that any professional footballer is putting everything he's got into his performance...

Sorry, I'll stop now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.