Tevez [Merged]

moomba said:
bobmcfc said:
Happyblue said united offered the money but wanted to pay in drips, well thats not a problem now is i

I would doubt they would be prepared to pay upfront even after Ronaldo goes. A lot of that will be earmarked for other signings.

with tranny going tevez will get more game time cos rooney can play on the right side (and has done) even if they get valencia he cant exactly demand a regular spot like ronaldo could so he would be rotated

Valencia won't be their only signing, they will look for a marquee name like Ribery or Benzema.
they wont get benzema because of theh eadache they have rotating the strikers now with tevez bitching and moaning. ribery is a left winger and would probably be best choice for replacing the aging giggs (nani is just plain shite)

bobmcfc said:
AntonDonJuan said:
bobmcfc said:
everyone knows that untd is tevez prefered choice and as kia is bound by the terms of the loan agreement until june 30th if utd stump up the cash he will honour his clients wishes. Happyblue said united offered the money but wanted to pay in drips, well thats not a problem now is it and probably why the tranny deal is being done so early ! with tranny going tevez will get more game time cos rooney can play on the right side (and has done) even if they get valencia he cant exactly demand a regular spot like ronaldo could so he would be rotated
You need to chill out.

What about if Utd turn round to Tevez now and say, "Ok, we'll buy you" What's to say he won't turn round and say, "Fuck off, you had your chance, i'm off"?

Get a grip, no-one knows if we are even in for him, let alone have a deal in place to sign him
i think if he is now offered more game time all will be forgiven. sorry i just don't want us waiting till july 1st only for him to go to united. it would be a month lost and probably a few targets missed out on. i hope we arent putting all our eggs in one basket on this

I tend to disagree with you, if you think about it how would you feel if United couldn't guarantee it before but now they can because they are selling Ronaldo?. I would personally feel undervalued and also feel as though i was a get out of jail card because it would appease the fans if i stayed

£25m for Tevez as agreed prior to loan and £10/15m for Valancia - £40m from an £80m income.

If United want him Tevez will sign for them. None of this regular football or the way they have treated him will matter.

BibbyBlue85 said:
bobmcfc said:
AntonDonJuan said:
bobmcfc said:
everyone knows that untd is tevez prefered choice and as kia is bound by the terms of the loan agreement until june 30th if utd stump up the cash he will honour his clients wishes. Happyblue said united offered the money but wanted to pay in drips, well thats not a problem now is it and probably why the tranny deal is being done so early ! with tranny going tevez will get more game time cos rooney can play on the right side (and has done) even if they get valencia he cant exactly demand a regular spot like ronaldo could so he would be rotated
You need to chill out.

What about if Utd turn round to Tevez now and say, "Ok, we'll buy you" What's to say he won't turn round and say, "Fuck off, you had your chance, i'm off"?

Get a grip, no-one knows if we are even in for him, let alone have a deal in place to sign him
i think if he is now offered more game time all will be forgiven. sorry i just don't want us waiting till july 1st only for him to go to united. it would be a month lost and probably a few targets missed out on. i hope we arent putting all our eggs in one basket on this

I tend to disagree with you, if you think about it how would you feel if United couldn't guarantee it before but now they can because they are selling Ronaldo?. I would personally feel undervalued and also feel as though i was a get out of jail card because it would appease the fans if i stayed

None of us are in the mind of Tevez so quiting with the psychology of the man is probably a good idea.

200 pages of nothing!

johnmc said:
£25m for Tevez as agreed prior to loan and £10/15m for Valancia - £40m from an £80m income.

They'll get their £80m over a number of years, they will have to pay the Tevez up front I would imagine so there wouldn't be a whole lot spare. And I can't see United going into the season with the same squad as last year plus Valencia minus tranny.

If United want him Tevez will sign for them. None of this regular football or the way they have treated him will matter.

Not sure about that. I don't think Tevez will be happy playing for the rags on the same terms as last season (on and off the bench), there would have to be a fair degree of mending of relationships even if United were prepared to pay the money.

moomba said:
johnmc said:

They'll get their £80m over a number of years, they will have to pay the Tevez up front I would imagine so there wouldn't be a whole lot spare. And I can't see United going into the season with the same squad as last year plus Valencia minus tranny.

Not sure about that. I don't think Tevez will be happy playing for the rags on the same terms as last season (on and off the bench), there would have to be a fair degree of mending of relationships even if United were prepared to pay the money.

How do you know the conditions of how United will pay?? Is it because you bhave read that in the papers - strange how we believe some stuff written and not others. Fact is very few people will know how any transfer fees are paid. Are you telling me that any payment made to Kia will have to be made in one transaction?

All united have to do is tell Tevez he will get more games, simple. We are gonna tell him he will play more games than he did at united but say he is injured for a couple of games and Bellamy and RSC (for eg) play and strike up a relationship and score a few. Is it in his contract that he plays no matter what?

If United call he will answer

Blueranger said:
One thing still puzzles me, if Tevez has not signed with anyone he played two internationals in the space of 4 days without the protection of a contract! If he had been injured to the extent that he would not be fit until mid September, who would have signed him given he could not pass a medical before the deadline?

No income for him or his management until January 2010 at least! And if the injury was career threatning maybe even longer. That is a big gamble by Tevez and Kia Joorabachin on a £30 million asset?

That's a very good point!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.