Tevez MUST start every game from now until the end

My only hope is that Mancini doesnt change a winning team.

I cant see it happening though.

*crosses fingers anyway*

Surely the idea is that the manager picks the team he believes has the best chance to get a result for the club.
We all accept the Tevez has done wrong by the club and should have been around to help us when things were going wrong. However, he's here now, available for selection and to be fair, he's rarely let us down on the pitch.
I dont know whether he should start every game because he may not always be the right man for the circumstances but i do know he wont let us down and at the minute, we are better with him than without him.

If you had a list of our forwards, Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez, Dzeko and placed them the order of reliability on the pitch, he wouldnt be last would he ?

twinkletoes said:

*crosses fingers anyway*

surely we will drop Nasri for Yaya away to LGHU on sat

or are you saying we should put Yaya on the bench?

however i hate the fat ****, i must admit he gave us something extra, but 1st half was still the same as usual, narrow and too many tippy tappy passes. the crowd lifted team 2nd half, so they deserve the credit,
its only one match, lets see how he goes at norwich

I think he will start next game , cuz i am sure nobody knows anymore what would happen if he is asked to get in later as sub....maybe he can't be bothered

whp.blue said:
twinkletoes said:

*crosses fingers anyway*

surely we will drop Nasri for Yaya away to LGHU on sat

or are you saying we should put Yaya on the bench?

Nasri played well last night so yes.

I am more worried that he will change the full backs.

Tevez City said:
So should Mancini pick Dzeko because fans love him and he is a nice guy ?

Or should he pick Carlos to save his job " again" ?

Its a tough call.
look up the word "deluded".......right next "Fool"

Just think if he apologised a week after munich Balotelli wouldn't of played all those games and could off been eased in still this season but no he buggered off for 5 months all those away games where a player like Tevez was needed gone! For me it's Tevez that's cost us the title

Massage to Mancini: Tevez MUST start every game from now until the end........Said "AdamManCity"

;)

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
sincity said:
citymad said:
I agree, Tevez was very good tonight. However I do feel sorry for Dzeko. Just looks a completely different player now.

About Dzeko, yes, I also feel the same. Two instances in the West Brom game highlighted his lack of confidence. The one where Nasri sent in a lofted cross, and Dzeko tried to reach it. I'd wager that if had stretched his foot completely, he would have made contact, never mind that it may or may not have been on-target. Yet he decides to withdraw his foot, in effect giving up..
The other one where a long ball came to him, surrounded by 2-3 defenders. He managed to get the ball, and was right in the center of the box. A confident striker would have swiftly turned and taken a shot. Yet, he delays, tries to round a defender, and then take a shot which cannoned off the defender..

The old Dzeko would have done both, and may even have got a goal..I like the guy, but something needs to be done to boost his confidence..

I like the guy but think that he is not good enough even when at his best (how many times have we seen that?). If his confidence is easily battered which it appears it is, then can we carry him all the time? - But what do you think of Tevez starting every game? I would for sure. The Dzeko thread is up and running elsewhere......

I have already mentioned in previous threads that Tevez should have started, I believe, from the Arsenal game itself, and I think many on here had the same opinion. So when I saw Balotelli again, my immediate impression was that Mancini was being stubborn, and we all know how the Arsenal match went..

Tevez and Aguero pairing would be one of the meanest attacking partnerships ever seen. But Tevez is still not fit, and 60 minutes is the max for him, more than that and he's running on fumes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.