Tevez MUST start every game from now until the end

lindy64 said:
Surely the idea is that the manager picks the team he believes has the best chance to get a result for the club.
We all accept the Tevez has done wrong by the club and should have been around to help us when things were going wrong. However, he's here now, available for selection and to be fair, he's rarely let us down on the pitch.
I dont know whether he should start every game because he may not always be the right man for the circumstances but i do know he wont let us down and at the minute, we are better with him than without him.

If you had a list of our forwards, Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez, Dzeko and placed them the order of reliability on the pitch, he wouldnt be last would he ?

This is what I'm afraid off, Bobby sticking 5 across midfield purely because we're away from home. Can you imagine if Milner was playing in that team last night instead of Tevez?

theres only 5 games left tevez and aguero if fit must start everyone we are at the business end of the season still in with a slim chance we need those to. depressing thing is though according to reports mancini will be throwing mario in for the derby which will really piss me off. Out the window goes the teamwork and general happiness of the players playing.

tevez must start for every remaining games.

hope Mancini will not continue his SILLY idea to start Mario in crucial match against United at Etihad.

Of course City are a more dangerous team with Tevez in there. I always wondered why he was sidelined at the start of the season. I suspect it was because then, the City forwards scored at will. They would have scored more if Tevez had been selected.
If he had been treated equally he woud have City out of sight, ten points up in the Premier League now. the fight would have been won..
He 's an out an out champion, and when he leaves in the summer, City will not be able to replace him with equal quality.

He is playing great like he always did, but the fire has been extinguished, he is going through the motions, but I don' think he now cares whether he is selected or not. He will not celebrate his goals, and there will be more before the end of the season, if he gets selected.
The City fans did that to him.

capiloton said:
tevez must start for every remaining games.

hope Mancini will not continue his SILLY idea to start Mario in crucial match against United at Etihad.

Hey one minute be fair that's one club he seems to like playing against! - Semi final man of the match.....scored opening goal in sick swan and played a blinder - he's 20/21 so lets have a bit of patience...Mancini should have took him out of the spotlight a while back for his own good.

poh said:
60 mins of tevez with kun should be enough to put Norwich away,we have nothing to lose and everything to gain,Mancini MUST go for it.

'Clap, Clap, Clap'...
spot on....

levets said:
poh said:
60 mins of tevez with kun should be enough to put Norwich away,we have nothing to lose and everything to gain,Mancini MUST go for it.

'Clap, Clap, Clap'...
spot on....

Of course he must. I just think that he has rotated too much with some [fullbacks and Barry] and not enough with others [e.g., Silva, easy one, that].

And as for Mario starting or even coming on in the Derby, or any other game this season, Mancini will be making a huge mistake and marking his card as a manager in future, wherever he is. Things can change in the summer but if I even hear about Mario between now and the Euros, I'd be very disappointed and, I suspect, so will the owners. I'm praying for 2 wins before the Derby. Sing your hearts out for the lads. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.