Tevez MUST start

simon23 said:
in the 11 mins he was on the pitch he forced a save out of the keeper (dzeko wouldnt have even beaten the defender to the ball)

he was inches away from getting onto a cross (Dzekos movement in the box is virtually non existant)

he set up viera for his chance that was cleared off the line (so much for being greedy eh!!!!!)

he chased and harried defenders more than dzeko had done and put them under real pressure

we look so much more a dangerous team with him on the pitch.

a 75% fit tevez is better than dzeko and I would start him and balo together...this will push the stoke defence back/deeper and may help to stop the long ball (or make it les effective)....tevez harrassing the defenders will help it become less evvective...dzeko doesnt have the pace to harrass the defenders

perfectly summed it up fella

simon23 said:
in the 11 mins he was on the pitch he forced a save out of the keeper (dzeko wouldnt have even beaten the defender to the ball)

he was inches away from getting onto a cross (Dzekos movement in the box is virtually non existant)

he set up viera for his chance that was cleared off the line (so much for being greedy eh!!!!!)

he chased and harried defenders more than dzeko had done and put them under real pressure

we look so much more a dangerous team with him on the pitch.

a 75% fit tevez is better than dzeko and I would start him and balo together...this will push the stoke defence back/deeper and may help to stop the long ball (or make it les effective)....tevez harrassing the defenders will help it become less evvective...dzeko doesnt have the pace to harrass the defenders

spot on

Start the same team as tonight except with Tevez starting instead of Dzeko. (Although i actually thought Dzeko looked a lot better tonight)

Johnson needs to put in a performance on Saturday...he's been anonymous for the last few games.

Really dislike the guys attitude and all the drama he brings but he did add something when he came on tonight.He looks way to fat and unfit to start on sat but maybe thats his future role for us an impact sub.

He has to start in the final. We hardly tested there keeper and when he came on we had 2 decent chances in the short space of time.

Yaya tonight pissed me off it was like playing with 10 men with him for most of the game.

My cup team for what its worth.
Hart just ;)
Zaba Kompany Lescott Richards
Silva Milner De Jong Yaya Balotelli
Tevez.

Has to be the team for me.

leighton said:
He has to start in the final. We hardly tested there keeper and when he came on we had 2 decent chances in the short space of time.

Yaya tonight pissed me off it was like playing with 10 men with him for most of the game.

Hart just ;)
Tevez.

Barry will start.

pride in battle said:
leighton said:

Hart just ;)
Tevez.

Barry will start.

Yeah Barry has to start, he has big game experience(OK he doesn't have a lot of big game success but you gotta start somewhere!).

leighton said:

Hart just ;)
Tevez.

Agree with all that.
Yaya was back to his inconsistent best,i can't figure the bloke out,some games he looks like the best player in the world and others,like tonight,he just doesn't look interested...??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.