Tevez replacement [Merged]

Lancet Fluke said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
There are many options but the most obvious one to me seems to be aguero. Similar in style to aguero and keeps that diversity in our striking options.

Is there anyone that isn't hoping or aguero?

I am certainly hoping for him. I terms of a genuine like for like replacement, he is the obvious candidate. Surely this won't be lost on the management?

I struggle to understand why the only people making serious moves for him at the minute are juventus.

Also if he wanted to go there he could of done by now. I think waiting for the copa america to finish is his way of trying to smoke out better options.

Lancet Fluke said:
blinkblue said:
Aguero in my opinion is a much better player than Cavani.

From the bits I have seen, Carlton Cole is better than Cavani! ;)
What wrong with people today? Everyone seems to be on crack or something! Haha just kidding mate.

If Tevez goes i think we have around £120 million to spend this summer.

£70m in from outgoing players (if we get £35m+ for Tev)
£50m the rest of our pre-planned budget.

As we don't need big numbers coming in, it will all go on our plan A targets.

That's 4 £30million pound players.

I see why TH was excited.....

Sleeping_Easy said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
There are many options but the most obvious one to me seems to be aguero. Similar in style to aguero and keeps that diversity in our striking options.

Is there anyone that isn't hoping or aguero?

I am certainly hoping for him. I terms of a genuine like for like replacement, he is the obvious candidate. Surely this won't be lost on the management?

I struggle to understand why the only people making serious moves for him at the minute are juventus.

Also if he wanted to go there he could of done by now. I think waiting for the copa america to finish is his way of trying to smoke out better options.

Nobody has really made a serious move for Tevez either. The appetite for big big money signings just isn't there at the moment given FFPR mad the economy in general. Sanchez is basically the only one who has numerous parties interested. It's all very strange but ideally suited to clubs like us.

Nobody think that Dzeko can step into Tevez's boots and be our star striker next season?

One of the most sought after strikers in Europe when he was at Wolfsburg due to the amount of goals he scored and started to look good towards the end of last season. Given a good run of games for us next season I can see him coming good and banging goals in for fun.

Tevez is worth 70m, no one can afford to pay that.

He wants to go to Spain (to ahem be nearer his family). Barca will spend up on Sanchez and Fabregas.

Real can't afford him, but could offer a player swap. The only man we'd swap him for from their team is Ronaldo (who imho is a better player and more impactive).

I'd bite their fucking hands off. I really do hope this happens. Of course, we'd still need to buy a decent out and out striker to.

Rushton121 said:
Nobody think that Dzeko can step into Tevez's boots and be our star striker next season?

One of the most sought after strikers in Europe when he was at Wolfsburg due to the amount of goals he scored and started to look good towards the end of last season. Given a good run of games for us next season I can see him coming good and banging goals in for fun.
Yes but we still need someone who can play from wide as an inside forward with pace and mobility. Aguero would be perfect.

Silva--Dzeko--Aguero

blinkblue said:
Yes but we still need someone who can play from wide as an inside forward with pace and mobility. Aguero would be perfect.

Silva--Dzeko--Aguero

Balotelli?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.