Tevez replacement [Merged]

Re: Tevez Replacement...

I would sign Drogba on a 2 year deal. Proven Premier League scorer

I think we should break the bank and get David Villa. Him and Silva linking up (again) is a match made in blue heaven.

Re: Tevez replacement and striker number 4

zeven said:
Give Tevez to Atletico and we get Kun,
Fuck off with your sensible posts! you're supposed to prattle on about eto'o!

mancitydreamteam said:
adebayor swap for either benzema or higuain plus cash

This! Just like Mad4it have said for a long time now and which I certainly agree to.
Give them Ade plus around £15mil and we should be able to lure over Higuain.

This thread is madness! You all want a Tevez replacement and a new 4th choice?

What's wrong with Balotelli? And then, when he needs a rest, Dzeko?

Or are we cutting our losses on ED, after about ten starts?

Cover would be required, but this should be in the form of a Wickham, Lukaku or Niang-style signing. Not €40m on Aguero, to relegate Dzeko to €27m 3rd choice striker.

Swordfish7 said:
Swap deal with Real Madrid for Gonzalo Higuaín.

Ya this is never going to happen. We won't get a good deal because Tevez wants to go, in cash someone might be willing to pay 25m tops. Straight swap to a 40m player is out of the question. It'll be very hard to offload him and he'll be sold for 25m, sad but true. We have no bargaining power in this case.

A swap deal with a top player from Barca, Real or Inter makes sense.

One of the top class players in those teams must want to play in the Premiership.

There is only so many World Class players out there. Sadly we will be saying goodbye to our World Class striker the stats say it all at how brilliant he was for us goals and assits and workrate we wont replace that.

I hope Mancini can put his differences aside with Adebayor and bring him back into the squad. I am still not convinced with Dzeko and we dont have the players to get the best out of him.

Depending on who we sell Tevez to maybe money and a player will be involved. If Madrid I wouldnt mind seeing Kaka whos value has dropped a lot and needs a move in my view. Or Higuain or Benzema. If Barca come in then maybe Bojan might be a makeweight but I cant see them getting rid of anyone else.

As for Italian teams there is no player from the major teams striker wise that I would be happy to see coming to the club. So it would have to be a straight offer. I feel this could drag out all summer long. My wildcard for what it is worth Tevez in a swap with Neymar but I think that is a long long shot.

We should try to get Aguero. Sell Tevez for maybe 45 million and get Aguero for somewhere around the same price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.