Tevez - staying or going?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If nothing else, City can now act more decisively with regards what the manager wants.

I think Mancini couldn't care less, one way or the other.

Sure, he recognises him as a world class player, but he's too strong an influence to his own power base, no bond there.

We will never get to hear the true monetary details of a Tevez departure, anyway.

It will surely include a makeweight, and a few undisclosed.

We've had A, B and C targets, I expect us to start looking towards the top of the alphabet.

£250k a week off the wages and X amount incoming. A lot of bargaining power.

Who seriously wants him though TH? Day after day we hear about the likes of Real, Barca, Inter, AC and the rest bidding for these top class players but when push comes to shove none of them have the cash.

Real have been fighting over a couple of million euros in the Contraeo deal and want Ade for a bag of peanuts.

Barca have shown they cant come up with the cash in the Sanchez or Fabregas deal.

The Italian clubs always talk a good game but when it gets down to the nitty gritty if they cant grab themselves a bargain their interest in a player disappears into an abyss.

Tevez wants to go and it seems City are willing to sell at the right price but I dont see who is going to come up with the goods! For me it will be a swap deal or nothing!

Johnny_on said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If nothing else, City can now act more decisively with regards what the manager wants.

Sure, he recognises him as a world class player, but he's too strong an influence to his own power base, no bond there.

We will never get to hear the true monetary details of a Tevez departure, anyway.

We've had A, B and C targets, I expect us to start looking towards the top of the alphabet.

To me its sounds like a swap deal involving Sneijder (Carlos drops his wage demands) as this would put Nasri in doubt, then we go elsewhere for the Striker.

Fingers crossed Aguero

I'm defo in the minority with this but at this point I'd rather have Nasri than Sneijder.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

How quickly do you think the club will move for a replacement Tolm?

Not a Scooby. The whole map will have changed.

Mancini has his dream targets and regardless of FFPR, it's £250k a week City don't have to find for perhaps two new players.

Interested clubs will know we have an unhappy player on our hands, so the onus will be on City and his agents to pull something out the bag.

Have a feeling this one is gonna drag on!! :-(( with carlos at the copa as well then holiday etc it's gonna be a nightmare!! Isn't Balo injured as well??

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

How quickly do you think the club will move for a replacement Tolm?

Not a Scooby. The whole map will have changed.

Mancini has his dream targets and regardless of FFPR, it's £250k a week City don't have to find for perhaps two new players.

Interested clubs will know we have an unhappy player on our hands, so the onus will be on City and his agents to pull something out the bag.

do you really believe tevez hasnt got a club backing him since december ????????

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Hi tolm,

How we doin mate?

Would you say one one the targets is etoo or aguero to replace tevez?

Again, I really appreciate your input,

Regards

Ben

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I expect us to start looking towards the top of the alphabet.
X amount incoming

Are you hinting at Xavi here ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.