Tevez - staying or going?

richards30 said:
Have a feeling this one is gonna drag on!! :-(( with carlos at the copa as well then holiday etc it's gonna be a nightmare!! Isn't Balo injured as well??

Pick yourself up, man ;)

It's exciting times ahead, we have come so far to the extent that people are indifferent to his leaving.

We are the only club in the world who can lose a world class player and replace him with two more.

Live for this shit, what an unbelievable summer ahead.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:
I'm sure Sandro Rosell is awaiting a call?

Ha ha - I'd say lay off Sanchez and you can have Carlos at £30ms, plus give us Villa!!

Too greedy?
That would be mega!!! Lol I fear you jest though tolmie!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
Have a feeling this one is gonna drag on!! :-(( with carlos at the copa as well then holiday etc it's gonna be a nightmare!! Isn't Balo injured as well??

Pick yourself up, man ;)

It's exciting times ahead, we have come so far to the extent that people are indifferent to his leaving.

We are the only club in the world who can lose a world class player and replace him with two more.

As long as Mancini doesn't think someone like Lavezzi can replace Tevez, i'm quite relaxed.

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
do you really believe tevez hasnt got a club backing him since december ????????

Agreed.

Inter or Real.

Doesn't really make any difference though does it.

Its not our price that has to drop, its his wage demands.

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
do you really believe tevez hasnt got a club backing him since december ????????

Agreed.

Inter or Real.

Real ?? Maybe why they have not taken Addy yet, could be waiting for Tevez and if that didn't happen take Addy back near the end of the window.

CityPar said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If nothing else, City can now act more decisively with regards what the manager wants.

I think Mancini couldn't care less, one way or the other.

Sure, he recognises him as a world class player, but he's too strong an influence to his own power base, no bond there.

We will never get to hear the true monetary details of a Tevez departure, anyway.

It will surely include a makeweight, and a few undisclosed.

We've had A, B and C targets, I expect us to start looking towards the top of the alphabet.

£250k a week off the wages and X amount incoming. A lot of bargaining power.

How quickly do you think the club will move for a replacement Tolm?

IMO this is going to be difficult. City can't afford to splash big until they know for sure they have a buyer for Tevez. We have FFPR to think about now. This whole saga may turn out to be a long drawn out process. Unless things in the background are further on than we realise and this breaking news is just a drama to keep us occupied for the time being lol.

How does the FFPR work? Are the figures taken over a period of years, ie do they look at your accounts over say 3 years and work out whether you have over spent or do they literally take it season by season? If it is the former then persumably buying a player and selling Tevez either in january or next summer might not be a huge problem in terms of FFPR. Then again, I know very little about it. Personally, I think we should try to secure a replacement asap, regardless of FFPR.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:

Pick yourself up, man ;)

Your optimism makes me feel alittle more confident tolm!! I trust sheik mansour and khaldhoon will sort it all out!! :-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:

Pick yourself up, man ;)

And deep down a manager that's smiling inside..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.