Tevez - staying or going?

de niro said:
staying, if we add to this squad now, lets say naseri or the ilk we'll be flying, clichy seems done so all is well.

Ive heard the "ilk" is a good prospect. ;)

ANY1aBLUE said:
Worst of both Worlds - he's staying, but wants to go................bad for us and him.

Unfortunately our overinflated valuation of him, his petulent attitude, and his extraordinary and stupid wages, born of idiotic and panicked Board decisions, has meant no one will take him.

We're left with a player we know doesn't want to be with us and is hamstringing our ability to bring in a more suitable replacent/s.
We should have got rid last Season, like I said in January.

Sheeesh! Arnt you optimistic! FFS!

doomuk said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Worst of both Worlds - he's staying, but wants to go................bad for us and him.

Unfortunately our overinflated valuation of him, his petulent attitude, and his extraordinary and stupid wages, born of idiotic and panicked Board decisions, has meant no one will take him.

We're left with a player we know doesn't want to be with us and is hamstringing our ability to bring in a more suitable replacent/s.

Sheeesh! Arnt you optimistic! FFS!

A realist whose been in a City shirt for 45yrs! FFS...............TTFN.......LOL etc etc etc.

Staying (but might go as soon as January 2012 if relations with Mancini continue to sour)

Carlito is going.................to stay!
Nobody can afford to buy him until his value drops in two more seasons.

ANY1aBLUE said:

no-one listened to you then and no-one does know you preposterous prat<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:28 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
staying, if we add to this squad now, lets say naseri or the ilk we'll be flying, clichy seems done so all is well.

who is the ilk?

Until recent weeks I've been absolutely certain that he would be gone. Now I think he's staying. Not out of any desire to stay, I just don't think anyone could afford him.
The good thing about Carlos is that he is the most professional mercenary in football. He will still give 100% on the pitch and he's our best player by a fair margin.

I always rated him as a player but he wasn't this good at the rags or West Ham. He's definitely hit his peak playing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.