Tevez - staying or going?

ST Coleridge said:
dref619 said:
scrap nasri, send tevez to madrid with ade in a swap fro ozil higuain and cash

Wee bit unrealistic - Higuain is brilliant, and won't be being sold. Same goes for Ozil (who wouldn't move anyway, now that RM have bought more German-Turks for him to play Xbox with).

We might swap CT for Benzema or Kaka. Otherwise we'll take whatever money we can get and buy Lavezzi.

Mourinho doesnt like Higuain and wants him out.

So Tevez is off, but dont get why we are going to change our transfer targets......Get Nasri, Aguero and Mata

twinkletoes said:
He is trying to gey back with his old lady so if he pulls off a move to Spain then it will win her back together with his daughters.

Sorry to all those having a go at him but family comes first no matter what.

There is no other player that has given more on the pitch than Carlos over the past two seasons and I wish him all the best and thank him for helping drag City to the top table.

There only two clubs in Spain that can afford him, Malaga and Real Madrid so I suggest we get Higuain, Pepe and Kaka from Madrid or the straight 50m from Malaga.

Shame he didn't realise that when he got caught shagging another bird !!!

I agree with the earlier posts about Atletico Madrid. Suggest a straight swap with Aguero, pretty sure they would bite our hands off. They obviously can't offer massive wages, but are still a big club (ok no UCL but if its because of family issues that shouldn't be a deal breaker) and is in one of his preferred destinations. If he turns that down it will be clear for everyone to see that it is not about his family and is all about money.

This seems like a perfect deal for all involved. It's never going to happen tho. Tevez is a stupid pawn that Kia Joorabchian is using to make money. No transfer fee, and he would make considerably less. It makes me feel sorry for Tevez (not for Sparky cos he knew what he was getting into!) Joorabchian is just a horrible greedy ****.

I would love Aguero regardless, I have been really impressed at how he has conducted himself during his own long running transfer saga.

On a side note regarding the captaincy, I don't think the players really see Carlos as that much of a captain anyway, just someone who leads by example on the field. He's a captain only in that he wears the armband. Vieira was clearly the leader in the dressing room this season, along with Vinny and Kolo

kenzie115 said:
twinkletoes said:
He is trying to gey back with his old lady so if he pulls off a move to Spain then it will win her back together with his daughters.

Sorry to all those having a go at him but family comes first no matter what.

There is no other player that has given more on the pitch than Carlos over the past two seasons and I wish him all the best and thank him for helping drag City to the top table.

There only two clubs in Spain that can afford him, Malaga and Real Madrid so I suggest we get Higuain, Pepe and Kaka from Madrid or the straight 50m from Malaga.

The supposed swap deal with Inter fell through because of Tevez's wage demands. Apparently he loves his family so much that he has to move to Italy just so they can be with him but refuses to lower his wage demands to make the move happen.

If he loved his kids as much as he claims he wouldn't have been with his mistress while his wife was giving birth either. He's a liar and his agent's worse, I don't believe a word either of them say.

Don't forget Tevez tried to get away in the January window. His excuse to get away then was that he had a fallout with "certain execs". His reason for wanting away this time could be 100% genuine or it could be a more convenient and believable excuse to get away.

If he really wants to move for family reason's then he will take a big pay cut to make it happen, and won't be overly fussed where he ends up as long as it's in Italy or Spain, but I have a feeling he's been tapped and will hold out for a certain club coming in for him.

I don't know why everyone thinks because do tevez slags Manchester that everyone in the Argentina squad won't come. Half the team probably think he is a prick, a quarter couldn't care less and only a few may listen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.