Tevez - staying or going?

LoveCity said:
He's leaving.

Breaking on SSN.

Said he wants out.

My take is that he's a great a player, but is he's not worth the constant aggregation for the club. No player is irreplaceable, but he should only be allowed to leave on out terms. Tell him and his agent that he can leave but not on the cheap and as soon as a club in Spain or Italy matches our valuation he's free to go.

Sick of him messing us about,on a day when we should all be fairly pleased with the Clichy signing he drops this bombshell & also on the week of Mike Doyles funeral,what a cretin,get rid as soon as possible we don't need this crap!!!

But this statement will drive his price down. The **** has orchestrated his exit as no one would pay what we want for him.

whats the betting a 20mill bid from real madrid comes in in the next day or so

City got to be tough and hold out for the right money.

We also need to get a good bid in for aguero

Great news tbh. Much happier it's happening now rather than the end of the transfer window. It's not like we can't afford to replace him. Don't release his registration though. If you don't want to play somewhere don't be stupid enough to sign a contract.

Just thinking a little about this,

If he's dead certain on going, and would be happier in ideally Spain (language). Then why not offer Althetico Madrid a straight swap for Aguero? If he's true to his word of wanting out for his family then he'll take the wage cut (not as if he'll be on pennies if he did) and then Ageuro can come and be on a normal (if you can call it that) footballing salary,

I know people might not be happy with that as Tevez is probably worth more than Aguero, however would it not be best to take a loss on his transfer fee and be happy that he's off our books and off our hands. We'd also save thousands a week on Tevez's wage bill.

His reasons seem genuine, so I don't wish to slag him off here. Just a thought.

I thought things were going a little too well. Now we have to go all out for Aguero.

Hes virtually irreplaceable based on last season. I would say we need Ageuro and another top forward or a really top midifield player to make up for this loss. Eto, Snijder and Ageuro that would get my confidence back if Tevez is going. It seems Inter do want him but they want to try and rip us off.

If that bag of shit Torres is Valued at £50 million Tevez is worth a least as much problem is no one will pay us that due to his wages and us being taken for mugs in the market.

We cant be bringing in massive punt risks like Sanhez to replace him. We have to go for the highest quality proven goal machine / workhorse.

Goo said:
Just thinking a little about this,

If he's dead certain on going, and would be happier in ideally Spain (language). Then why not offer Althetico Madrid a straight swap for Aguero? If he's true to his word of wanting out for his family then he'll take the wage cut (not as if he'll be on pennies if he did) and then Ageuro can come and be on a normal (if you can call it that) footballing salary,

I know people might not be happy with that as Tevez is probably worth more than Aguero, however would it not be best to take a loss on his transfer fee and be happy that he's off our books and off our hands. We'd also save thousands a week on Tevez's wage bill.

His reasons seem genuine, so I don't wish to slag him off here. Just a thought.

+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.